DLC I need:

New year painting
Tteok Plate
Kimbap Plate
Cool Globe
Pile of Leaves
Tam-O-Shanter
Astrology set

If DLC I listed isn't out yet, it's here for when it's released and as a self reminder.

Willing to trade what I've got, or if you don't see what you want listed, ask and I might have it elsewhere. PM or post, let me know!

------------------------------------------------
Miscellaneous items I'm buying: Willing to buy (money is no object) or trade.

Birthday items - Willing to pay 500k-1m a piece
Birthday items I already have and don't need - Birthday Sign, Birthday Candles

Snowman sets (tyke also? Unsure) - 4m ea

Beach Table - 1.5m

Mortar Wall/floor set - 1m each

Snow bunny - 1m

Chocolate cake - 1.5m

Items I'm interested in trading.:

Pumpkin Pie: 3 currently in stock. Looking to trade for DLC.
I will also take offers of TBT bells as well.

PM me or post!

Entire 11 piece 7-11 set with reorderable clerk shirt - Looking to trade for sets I need, or trade for other DLC from EU/JAP/KOR, don't really want cash for it.

Entire pirate set - Looking to trade this for pieces I need, don't really want cash for it.

Both currently unavailable.

-----------------------------------------------
Golden tools I'm trading:

Golden Axes - 1 million each

Golden Shovels - OUT OF STOCK

Golden Watering Can - OUT OF STOCK

Feel free to PM

Side note: I am interested in trading for TBT bells as well.
Either for items I have or bells in game.

Last edited:
150k for the princess curio?

Would you be willing to take a cute but lazy bear cub named Pudge for either the golden shovel or axe? ( I know this is a long shot on my part but I'm trying! xD )

Cool, your town or mine?

Woah tons of business. First off:

Wish: My town - Zalem. I'll add your FC in a minute. - EDIT: Added and gates open.

Mayormike: No problem - add you in a second, my town after Wish. edit: Thanks for trade.

Cazz: - Sure do, I'll add you after I finish with these two. edit: Thanks for trade.

Shunaynay: What's that a villager? Currently capped out at 10 and not looking for any lol. edit: Sorry we couldn't make a deal lol.

Last edited:
Woah tons of business. First off:

Wish: My town - Zalem. I'll add your FC in a minute. - EDIT: Added and gates open.

Mayormike: No problem - add you in a second, my town after Wish.

Cazz: - Sure do, I'll add you after I finish with these two.

Shunaynay: What's that a villager? Currently capped out at 10 and not looking for any lol.

Yeah he is, I gave it the good old college try at least! xD

OK great! Ive added you so just LMK when you want me to come over.

Golden chair - 300k or trade for a piece I need

Golden Axes - 1 million ea

so 1.3 million , not sure how this board does friends requests for in game and such , as i haven't been here more then a fe whours , but i do have the money and would like those items

Golden chair - 300k or trade for a piece I need

Golden Axes - 1 million ea

so 1.3 million , not sure how this board does friends requests for in game and such , as i haven't been here more then a fe whours , but i do have the money and would like those items
I've got 2 or 3 more people to trade with but I'll trade those to you if you can wait about 30 minutes. Thank you.

I've got a cabana wall radio I could part with. Not sure what a good Bells offer would be, though, to be honest. I can trade in about an hour and a half from now.

I've got a cabana wall radio I could part with. Not sure what a good Bells offer would be, though, to be honest. I can trade in about an hour and a half from now.

I'm not particularly interested in single or few pieces. I'm looking for the whole thing at once. I might be able to take it off your hands anyway though if you decide what you want for it.

Back