• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading [Buying] DLC/Birthday/Snow/MORE [Selling] Nothing atm

Oops idk how I missed this. Sorry!

Umm I have no idea actually. I figured someone else would.

Haha! I have no idea how they match up, except the obvious ones (like sporty floor/wall, etc).

Aha! I found a *chart*! looks like you need the Sand Garden.

Haha! I have no idea how they match up, except the obvious ones (like sporty floor/wall, etc).

Aha! I found a *chart*! looks like you need the Sand Garden.

Lol thanks! Now at least I know what I am looking for lol.

edit: Today though, my cash is tied up in an auction and I wont be able to buy anything.

Last edited:
are you actually looking for the tricky pitfall seed? there's been one sitting in my lost and found for ages and you are welcome to it free of charge. lmk!

are you actually looking for the tricky pitfall seed? there's been one sitting in my lost and found for ages and you are welcome to it free of charge. lmk!

Hey thanks for stoppin' by again lol.

I'm currently not looking for those, not sure why I haven't edited the main post yet. Thanks anyway!

Back