Buying cute ship art of my cringy OCs (RLC, IGB, NMT, Items, etc.)

Rio_

#SquareGrassGang
Bells
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Black Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
White Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Rose
Feedback
100% (193) +
Hello~! I got some extra money so I'm very interested in commissioning some fluffy art of my OC couple Jamison and Nathan. At first, I was trying to look through the open commissions here and on other sites, but every time I thought about ordering I'd get too anxious and chicken out. I'm embarrassed of my OCs and even more embarrassed of my awful art I have to show as reference TT^TT

So I'm going to continue being a chicken, open this thread instead, and see if I get any offers |D

The amount of pieces I can buy will depend on the price of each, but I'll probably be able to buy at least a couple from different artists~! There's no specific art style I'm after, I'm just looking for fluffy ship art in general lol Also, I'm particularly interested in getting a winter holiday themed artwork (since they're both christmas-obsessed) that I can use as a computer wallpaper come December ^^

Payment:

While I'm mainly focused on RLC, I can also pay with IGB, NMT, in-game items, etc. (tho I don't have much NMT at the moment 😅) I'd prefer not to use TBT as I'd like to save it for future collectibles, but if there's no other option I may consider it!

Reference pics:

Jamison
Nathan

Jamison aka Jamie:

-Male, Early to mid twenties
-has short hair, clean-cut hair when they first meet which he later grows out into a shaggy, shoulder-length style. can pick whichever you feel like
-(medium-dark?) brown hair, olive skin/has bit of a tan, technically has light blue eyes but I draw them as lavender or periwinkle
-very tall (6'4), has average build
-big, bushy eyebrows
-down-turned/droopy eyes (aka "tareme style")
-clothes style is usually preppy and/or casual. doesn't like being flashy unless it involves holiday outfits (in which case he'll go all-out on the tacky Christmas sweaters)
-personality: perfectionist; people-pleaser; very reserved and polite in public; in private he is more willing to let loose, have fun, and express himself; acts like a "tsundere" towards Nathan...

Nathan:

-Male, Early to mid twenties
-redhead (on the orange side? Idk I'm terrible at figuring out what hair shades are called ^^u), pale skin, one red eye and one grey eye (i draw the grey one without an eye shine to emphasize the difference between the two, but you don't have to)
-short (5'3), stocky build
-down-turned, beak-like nose
-round-ish face
-didn't include in the reference, but sometimes he wears eyepatches to cover his red eye
-likes cheap and comfy clothes; often wears "geeky" shirts with his favourite fandoms (Star Wars, DC Comics)
-personality: smart, cunning, flirtatious; very passionate about interests; likes to act unbothered by life, but is an emotional wreck deep down 🙃

Please feel free to ask for clarity on anything!

Bonus:

As a bonus thank you, I'd like to offer anyone who I commission the ability to adopt an amiibo villager of their choice! I'm eventually going to do some free amiibo cycling anyways, but I'm not sure when or how limited it will be. So, I'd like to offer this now to share my appreciation <3 You can find a list of what amiibos I have here If you're interested, please let me know!

Thank you for reading and plz don't laugh too hard at me 😭

Hi, I think your OCs are actually really cute! <3
I currently have open RLC slots at my store if you want to take a look. I do chibis and also a more normal proportioned anime style.
Store link here
Thanks for considering!

Ahhhhh, I would love to draw your cutie ocs!!! My rlc slors are also open, either for full body or half shots! PM and we can negotiate prices!! Im on mobile so I cant shared examples rn but I'll do so asap

Ahh cute ocs ;w; my rlc commissions are always open and I have a Page on here if you’re interested! I can do couples in a half body or full body style. All my examples are also on that page!

Hello! Your OC's are lovely 🥰 I would be able to draw them in any of the styles in my shop here! I would also be able to make it Christmas-themed ☃ Thank you for considering <3

Your characters are adorable!!!! I got an art shop right Here!! that id love to see you comment on. I actually very rarely draw multiple characters so I'd gladly haggle down a price with you so I can use it as practice. Just shoot me a form if interested!!!!

Oh my gosh, thank you for all the responses!!! ;o;

All of your art is so adorable aaaaaaaaah!! It's gonna be so hard to choose!
I wish I had enough to commission all of you 😭 I'm gonna have to think about this for a few days... I'm so indecisive >-<;;; But even if I don't get to commission you now, I'll definitely keep you in mind for the next time I get some extra cash :D

Back