• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[RLC OPEN] ✨ Micheal's Art Shop ✨ (TBT/RLC)

michealsmells

🎄❄️🌟
Bells
Switch
4757-8654-8195
Island
Utopia
White Turnip
Holiday Candy Cane 2023
Lucky Lollipop
Spectral Preserves
Gastly Halloweaster Egg
Pumpkin Glow Wand
Key to Bell Tree Manor
Ghostly Preserves
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
Feedback
100% (47) +
GhyOWX1.gif

Howdy everyone! I know its been a while since my art comms have been up, but there's some things I want to invest in both on TBT and IRL, so these are now open once more for business! Please read everything through carefully!

ART TRADES WELCOME!
Just be aware that I may be selective of who I may trade with, but one of the things I want to invest in on here is art, so its a win-win!
Headshots/Busts
150+ TBT
Symmetrical for 100+ TBT
or
$15 USD via Paypal
$10 USD for Symmetrical​
43546178_9I4xDmGrZjOUc6D.png

38352348_vDtryi20tImeCtZ.png
Halfbodies
200 TBT
or
$20 USD via Paypal

Additional characters are half price each.​
bg3LNuo.png

lUMb3Z9.png
Fullbodies
300 TBT
or
$30 USD via Paypal

Additional characters are half price each.​
43517004_tSt5iQXdDePCrMc.png

44282080_nAufqflFOH17dQC.png
Animal Crossing Style
100 TBT or $7 USD per Villager or Animal​
Ci5yWpG.png
AjhLzDA.png

Read Me:
Can Do: Humans, Anthros, Ferals, Pets, Robots
Cannot Do: Complex Mechs, NSFW, Cars​
  • There will be 3 TBT slots open at a time, regardless of style chosen.​
  • RLC slots will always be open and take priority. If I somehow get overwhelmed, I will close them temporarily to catch up.​
  • You don't pay until I send you the sketch and you're happy with it!​
  • After I'm finished, you're allowed to ask for relatively small edits. I'll tell you what is and isn't too much when you ask!!​
  • Please don't withdraw from the commission after I've accepted it, and have the money on hand for when I send you the sketch.​
  • Order on this thread for transparency, and organization's sake! PM orders are fine but I prefer them here!​
  • I'd say I can draw most things if you give me enough time. I'll tell you if something seems too complex though!!​

Order Form:
Code:
Username:
HS, HB, FB, or AC?:
Reference:
Payment:
Other Notes/Questions:
Shop Banner by Ace Marvel

Last edited:
Contacting Through: PM
Style: Animal Crossing
Type of Commission: Fullbody
Reference: Ref
Offer:
2mil
Diner Chair
Diner Counter Table
Diner Dining Table
Diner Mini Table
Diner Neon Clock
Diner Neon Sign
Diner Sofa

um, before I order, can I ask how much you'd accept for TBT? I don't want to end up making too small of an offer

um, before I order, can I ask how much you'd accept for TBT? I don't want to end up making too small of an offer

That's the thing, I dont know what exact pricing to put since I'm accepting so many currencies. If you've got an offer then offer it and we can work it out! I'm super flexible and mainly just wanna draw right now so chances are I'll still probably accept.

"Too Low" means please don't offer only like 10tbt for a human full-body, as those take several hours to finish and can sorta be a pain.

Username: necrofantasia
Contacting Through: PM
Character Type: animal crossing
Style: you can choose
Type of Commission: icon
Reference: i'll send it in PM, if that's okay
Offer: 40 tbt?

Bump! I'm doing some housework for a little bit of a hand-break but I'm expecting to blaze through these. Edited the form a little bit as well!

Bump! I added both commissions and other to the list. Commissions take precedent but art trades and gifts will still be worked on!

Morning bump! Remember that all my art is pwyw! I might revamp the shop soon and change that so for now you might be able to get art cheaper!!

Hey there, your animal crossing style of art is really cute! I'd like to make two requests if thats okay c:
Style: Animal crossing
Type: Fullbody
Add ons: mini Whitney wearing the outfit in her poster, mini fang (if you're willing to do two mini villagers!), a small snowman, a simple winter themed background (i.e snowflakes), smooth lines, shading (basically all the add ons xD)
Payment: 40 NMT

Attachments

• whitney poster.jpg
    whitney poster.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 138
  • character ref karmahri.jpg
    character ref karmahri.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 110
  • fang ref.png
    fang ref.png
    179.4 KB · Views: 111
Hey there, your animal crossing style of art is really cute! I'd like to make two requests if thats okay c:
Style: Animal crossing
Type: Fullbody
Add ons: mini Whitney wearing the outfit in her poster, mini fang (if you're willing to do two mini villagers!), a small snowman, a simple winter themed background (i.e snowflakes), smooth lines, shading (basically all the add ons xD)
Payment: 40 NMT

Request accepted! I'll get started when I'm finished coloring this current piece. Feel free to request the second whenever you'd like!

Back