• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[Buying] Art for the world I'm building (creatures, some humans, etc.) (TBT, NMT, RLC)

SolaireOfAstora

After Mon and Tues, even the calendar says WTF
Bells
July Birthstone (Ruby)
S.S. Dolphin
Chocolate Cake
Vesta
New Horizons Token
Green Candy
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Father's Day Carnation
Cherry (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (111) +
Hey all! I'm uber excited to announce that I am creating a whole series of stories with worldbuilding! Think LoTR or GoT and how they have their own unique universes/monsters/laws/lore etc.

The books will (eventually) be self-published and end up on Amazon, iBooks, etc. so keep that in mind. You will be fully credited for your art in whatever way you choose (real name, user name, anon, etc.) You may also keep the rights to your work but I'm also going to be using it (shared rights I guess?) Lmk what you want and are comfortable with!

Keep in mind for RLC that I work in CAD which is worth less than other currencies.

Everything takes place in a medieval fantasy setting. Swords, shields, magic, etc.

There's more than what's below but these are the characters I'm building atm. They won't be appearing within the novels as much as within companion pieces (like a book of creatures in the world).

If you have a creature suggestion or an OC or something that you would like to "donate" some images of, I would be super happy to accept most things!

Human(s) [some are technically demi-gods but...same look]

Hair: Shoulder length, wavy, dark red but heavily streaked with gray. Short, scruffy beard.
Eyes: Gold-brown
Skin: Very dark, has a silhouette of a phoenix tattooed on his chest
Body type: Muscular, scarred
Demi god appointed by the Father of Pyromancy

[Son of Azenoth] [Husband of Syen]
Male
Hair: short, dark red, clean shaven
Eyes: light gold
Skin: fairly dark, no tattoos
Body type: slim but muscular

Husband of Kilken
Male
Hair: Light brown, wavy, just covers his ears, clean shaven
Eyes: steely blue
Skin: Lightly tanned, tattoo of a koi on his left forearm
Body type: slim, somewhat muscular (less than Kilken)

Creatures

These are full beast, but act human. They wear clothes, speak human tongues, etc. They're literally exactly the same as humans except they're a type of werewolf. They are different than other classes of WW as they are 100% "beast". Some live among human societies, although they often face discrimination from those who see them as nothing more than beasts.

They are smaller than the typical werewolf, they aren't innate fighters an they have opposible thumbs.

I imagine these as flying iguanas with three toes like a tree frog.

Baby: 4 small legs on a body. Neck/head is not yet distinct from body, Small bones protrude from back where wing growth begins.

Adolescent: bones separate, neck/head are distinguished, small wings allow for short bouts of hovering

Adult: wings are fully formed, allowing for slow, but efficient flight.

Flight: They have waterproof webbed wings allowing for flight, although they are better at (and prefer) swimming.

Swimming: The skeletal structure of the wings folds down and webbing retracts to prevent too much water getting on their wings. Also makes swimming more efficient without wings adding resistance.

Toes: 3 sticky orange toes for tree climbing

Tongue: long, retractable tongue for reaching plant nectar and catching insects

lots of room for creativity on this one. There is a version of albino werewolves too if you'd like to do that! Specifically looking for the half-human, half-beast style

Symbols/Coat of arms: I have no idea where to start with these but feel free to hmu with any ideas. All clans are named after the god/goddess they descended from. Each clan's leader is a demigod/demigoddess appointed by the clan's namesake

Ozren Clan: These guys are direct descendants of Ozren, Father of Pryromancy.

Azulyn Clan: Direct descendants of Azulyn, Goddess of the Air and Sea, founder of aerokinesis and co-founder of hydrokinesis

Eridel clan: descendants of Eridel, God of the Earth and Sea. Founder of terrakinesis and co-founder of hydrokinesis.

Hi! I have an art shop here if you'd consider a look.
Since the art is for commercial use, I'd only accept RLC at a higher rate.
Not listed in the store, but I can do more detailed fullbodies.
cT1fKeG.png

Thanks for considering :D

I would be down to design some characters and coat of arms (and also because I'm a sucker for these kinds of story setting)!! most of the work displayed in my art shop are busts but I can also do full bodies ^^ I am currently only opened for RLC but if you're interested in my art, feel free to PM me and we can negotiate prices! ☺ ☺

Hi! I'm not sure what kind of art style you're looking for but I can offer to design characters (humans) male / female here's a few samples of clothing sheets I've made, feel free to PM me if you're interested or want more samples of my style and we can talk about the pricing :>

PMing you <3

(Also boop)

Back