• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Buying All Legend Of Zelda items(Clothes, items, furnitures)

I have quite a few young fellow I just need to know what you would be paying in?? Could be Un-Orderables, hybrids, collectibles, DLC, rv trips u name it

These
- Cucco Ornament
- Hero of time Scroll
- Medli Outfit
- Rupee
- Heart
- Piece of Heart
- New hero outfit
- Fairy Bottle
- link hat
- Hyrule Wallpaper
- Link outfit
- Hew hero Wig
- Zelda Floor
- Ganon Outfit
- Bomb
- Ganon Pic (If u want)

I have Ganondorfs amiibo but I need to wait till he moves out once he moves I could get u more but atm these are what I have :) offer??

Last edited:
Everything I could like, leave a message with the items you sell, and Ill think. I pay with In game bells .

Last edited:
I have little Wifi issues, I can't trade or answer to this thread this weekend .

Ooook. Issues were smaller than expected, the only problem I could have is a disconnection, but Ill just have to relog. So I can trade, but when ?

Weeell, not really. But I can put 150k instead of 100k.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, is there a safe way to trade in acnl ?

Back