Selling Bush Starts, Saplings, Unorderables, and More!

doggaroo

Giant Frog
Bells
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (69) +
Mermaid Clock x1
Pink Azalea Start x4
Holly Start x2
Bathrobe (Gracie Item) x1
Matador's Hat (Gracie Item) x1
Caterpillar Tank (Gracie Item) x2
Hair Bow Wig (Gracie Item) x2
Brown-Bar Shirt (Gracie Item) x1
Patched-Knee Pants (Gracie Item) x1
Green Polka Pumps (Gracie Item) x1
Bridal Veil (Gracie Item) x1
Cake Dress (Gracie Item) x1
Two-Tone Pants (Gracie Item) x1
Headband (Gracie Item) x1
Triforce x1

Make an offer in tbt or igb please
tbt is preferred, but igb may also be accepted

I do not do holds, if you ask for an item and don't respond promptly I will sell it if someone else can pay and pick up first. Sorry about that, but too many people blow me off, get the item somewhere else, and waste my time.

Last edited:
Just a heads up: if the mannequin you're trying to sell is the one given to you by the Abel sisters and Gracie, you should know that those cannot be dropped henceforth, they're not sellable. Trust me, I tried to sell those before too. ^^;

But if you're referring to a different mannequin, then please ignore this.

Just a heads up: if the mannequin you're trying to sell is the one given to you by the Abel sisters and Gracie, you should know that those cannot be dropped henceforth, they're not sellable. Trust me, I tried to sell those before too. ^^;

But if you're referring to a different mannequin, then please ignore this.

Oh, okay. What a pain, lol. Thanks for letting me know. I'll find some way to get rid of it I suppose. Those mannequins really creep me out :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

30 tbt for your blue rose and fossils?

Sorry, the blue rose is gone, but I could do 2 tbt per fossil, or 1 million igb for all of them

Oh, okay. What a pain, lol. Thanks for letting me know. I'll find some way to get rid of it I suppose. Those mannequins really creep me out :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, the blue rose is gone, but I could do 2 tbt per fossil, or 1 million igb for all of them
I think you can sell them at retails, you just can't sell them to another player. But they really are creepy lol. Good luck! :>

Back