• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Cataloging items and wishlist

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i wasn't online sorry. But someone else already helped me get the wall shelf with bottles, but i can catalog the other items you listed. I'm available tomorrow after 4 30 pm time zone CST. Thanks! Let me know your availabilities and i'll let you know if any update like if my availability changes.
I might be available then. I'm waiting on some calls which will likely come around that time but for sure will be available after 7pm CST/ 5pm PST

I might be available then. I'm waiting on some calls which will likely come around that time but for sure will be available after 7pm CST/ 5pm PST
same here
Post automatically merged:

If you ever see this. I will get on at 7 20pm cst and wait for a reply back. hope to see u soon

Last edited:
hey, i can get you the wooden table mirror DIY for 2 TBT. i saw from another post that your timezone's CST (i think im 6 hours ahead). when would suit you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back