• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling ᵔᴥᵔ bun times「Boxes – n/a」 -‘✦New – n/a✦’-

Hello, is it possible for me to lurk Maple and Bunnie? Thank you!

Edit: I haven't used these forums for a long time (so excuse me if I do something wrong D:) but I realized I had a lot of bells so I'm willing to buyout if that's okay.

Last edited:
Could I please lurk for Robin, Filbert and Tammy? Thank you!

Yep!

Hello, is it possible for me to lurk Maple and Bunnie? Thank you!

Edit: I haven't used these forums for a long time (so excuse me if I do something wrong D:) but I realized I had a lot of bells so I'm willing to buyout if that's okay.

Yes, I can add you as a lurker for both :)

--

Kitt is in boxes! Please leave an offer if interested

Kitt adopted!

--

Punchy is in boxes. Please leave an offer if interested~

Lurkers updated! & Punchy adopted.

--

Baabara is in boxes. Please leave an offer if interested~

Maple & Bunnie have been adopted!

Wolfgang is in boxes. Please leave an offer if interested~

Person who bought out never claimed Wolfgang for a couple days now.. timezones =/ If anyone else if interested in Wolfgang please leave an offer!

Back