• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling ᵔᴥᵔ bun times「Boxes – n/a」 -‘✦New – n/a✦’-

Yep! If you're okay with the buyout + res fee feel free to send it over and I'll mark him for you ^^

I don't mind. c:
Just to clarify before I send TBT, it's 80 in total right? (50 buyout + 30 reservation) ^^

Lurkers updated! Voiding Mitzi later today if no interest to get reserved villagers out soon :eek:

Butch and Graham adopted!

Deirdre is in boxes. Please leave an offer if interested!

"since she's tier 3" ah duck you and your tier systems, it's nonsense. Don't make your customers pay more just because of a list somebody made.

"since she's tier 3" ah duck you and your tier systems, it's nonsense. Don't make your customers pay more just because of a list somebody made.

I highly suggest you read the first posts of all the cycling threads that require payment because from what I've seen most of the ones you're lurking for Deirdre ask for a higher payment per tier, and tier 3's in those threads hardly ever go for 10 TBT. If you don't like that system there are plenty of free cycling threads. Good luck.

She's the one putting the time and effort into cycling the town. If things are more popular and are in higher demand of course they're gonna be higher than other villagers that not many people care about. If you don't have enough tbt for it, and I see that you actually do, there is currently a thread for people like that to get their dreamies.

It's not about the money, I wouldn't mind paying a bit more - it's about the reason for it. Just because of Deirdre's placing in a list one person made based on observations I should pay a certain price for her.
By the way, if she's so popular; why hasn't anyone else shown interest for her? The forum is usually most active during this time...

Last edited:
The person your talking about has put a lot of time and effort into that list. There is no need to be disrespectful. Again if you don't like the list because of prices. There are many free threads.

That's probably because they already have her, aren't on right now to see that she's in boxes. They could also not have space for her and choosing not to tt to make space. Or don't have the tbt for her. Also there's been a decline in activity all over the forum. Not enough that it's empty.

Last edited:
Back