• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling ᵔᴥᵔ bun times「Boxes – n/a」 -‘✦New – n/a✦’-

Hi, I'd lik Ankha for 100 TBT. Would have to go clear my void first.

Edit: sorry, not interested anymore x

Last edited:
Could I offer IGB for Ankha? Please, I have lots. She's my ultimate dream villager. I understand that you don't normally accept Bells but I could give them to you before I talk to her. :)

Last edited:
Could I offer IGB for Ankha? Please, I have lots. She's my ultimate dream villager. I understand that you don't normally accept Bells but I could give them to you before I talk to her. :)

hi, if no one else offers today we can work something out! i'll PM you if that's the case ^^

Ok! I am willing to wait. It seems odd that no one wants this beautiful Egyptian kitty queen but me. :eek: Will it notify me if I get a PM or should I keep checking?

Last edited:
Ok! I am willing to wait. It seems odd that no one wants this beautiful Egyptian kitty queen but me. :eek: Will it notify me if I get a PM or should I keep checking?

There is a notifications feature at the top of the site, so you will know if you receive any messages! :)

Hi! It's fine if Ankha has been taken or you don't want to sell her to me. Could you just notify me if she's still available before I have to go offline? Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Ankha adopted! Enjoy marshallover ^^

--

Lobo is in boxes. Please leave an offer if interested~

Back