• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling ᵔᴥᵔ bun times「Boxes – n/a」 -‘✦New – n/a✦’-

I'd like to lurk for Agnes and Genji please. I'm trying to find either one of them asap, because I fear that a street pass Villager will move in, but I believe my street pass is off and I have 9 villagers. Anyways I'll be buying the first of the two that come my way, so if someone else sells me either Agnes or Genji I will make sure I notify you, and you can remove me from the lurking list for the time being. :) I hope this is ok with you?

tumblr_inline_mpkk2a5L9t1qz4rgp.gif Punchy is in boxes! Please leave TBT offers thank you~

150 tbt for punchy

Never Mind I already got punchy from somewhere else good luck with him he is a cool cat! :)

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_mpkqzvw4g51qz4rgp.gif Octavian the cranky octopus is in boxes! Please leave TBT offers if interested~

tumblr_inline_mpkk2rBty21qz4rgp.gif Moe the lazy cat and Rhonda the normal rhino have moved in!

tumblr_inline_mpkk2rBty21qz4rgp.gif Moe the lazy cat is in boxes! Please leave an offer if interested~

tumblr_inline_mpkr46nCDp1qz4rgp.gif Blanche the snooty ostrich and Chow the cranky panda bear have moved in!

Back