• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling ᵔᴥᵔ bun times「Boxes – n/a」 -‘✦New – n/a✦’-

tumblr_inline_mpkre9aYKi1qz4rgp.gif Ruby the peppy bunny is in boxes! Please leave TBT offers if interested~

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll take Ruby for 75 tbt.

But I wont be able to trade today.

Oh I just saw this. Do you want to place a hold fee? (held for 24 hrs)

50 tbt for Ruby?

Someone offered 75 TBT (buyout) earlier but is unable to pick up at the moment. So I am probably not going to take anything under that, sorry!

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_mpkk3hNfyR1qz4rgp.gif Ankha the snooty cat is in boxes! Please leave an offer if interested~

tumblr_inline_mpks1syhIZ1qz4rgp.gif Skye the normal wolf and tumblr_inline_mpkpx96Ws81qz4rgp.gif Julian the smug horse (unicorn!) have moved in

Back