• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling ᵔᴥᵔ bun times「Boxes – n/a」 -‘✦New – n/a✦’-

Oops, no TBT ;p GL Whitney!

(Bump for Whitney! :D)

Thanks for the bump! I PM'd the earlier offer but haven't received a response ;-;

whitney_acnl_by_ferretface99-d7voh0x.jpg
Whitney is still available~​

How much were you looking to get for her??

You can just make an offer. Both offerers from yesterday responded to PM this morning so the current high offer is 200, but no one is available to trade (including me in class atm @_@)

tumblr_inline_mpkoodaEhQ1qz4rgp.gif Walker the lazy dog is in boxes! Please leave an offer if interested~

tumblr_inline_mpkrdwgYIy1qz4rgp.gif Genji the jock rabbit, Alli the snooty alligator and Peaches the normal horse have moved in!

tumblr_inline_mpkrzlEQo01qz4rgp.gif Bianca the peppy tiger is in boxes! Please leave an offer if interested~

tumblr_inline_mpkqzvw4g51qz4rgp.gif Octavian the cranky octopus, Claudia, Croque, Henry, and Marcel have moved in!

tumblr_inline_mpkps6ZJPS1qz4rgp.gif Flurry the normal hamster is in boxes! Please leave an offer if interested~

tumblr_inline_mpkk3mkiqQ1qz4rgp.gif Olivia the snooty cat and tumblr_inline_mpkk23fLx71qz4rgp.gif Tangy the peppy cat have moved in!

Yes that's great. However I won't be home for a few hours. I should be able to trade around 5-6pm est is that fine?

That would be around 2-3pm my time, so yes, that should work for me! I check by the forum a few times whilst I'm doing schoolwork, so I should be on by then.

tumblr_inline_mpkrf1MyhC1qz4rgp.gif O'Hare the smug rabbit is in boxes! Please leave an offer if interested~

Rory the jock lion has moved in!

tumblr_inline_mpkk3mkiqQ1qz4rgp.gif Olivia the snooty cat is in boxes! Please leave an offer if interested~

Jay and Celia have moved in!

Back