• LIVE A gaming session for Among Us as part of TBT Neighborly Games is happening right now! Join us in our Discord server's multiplayer channel.
  • We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling ᵔᴥᵔ bun times「Boxes – n/a」 -‘✦New – n/a✦’-

tumblr_inline_mpkk3tm3dq1qz4rgp.gif Merry the peppy cat is in boxes! Leave an offer if interested~

tumblr_inline_mpkpxsHMd81qz4rgp.gif Roscoe the cranky horse and Klaus the smug bear have moved in!

tumblr_inline_mpkpddm75N1qz4rgp.gif Chevre the normal goat is in boxes! Leave a TBT offer if interested~

tumblr_inline_mpkk2a5L9t1qz4rgp.gif Punchy the lazy cat has moved in!

Is tangy available? :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

If so il buy him out :D

If not, do you have olivia or merry still? :3

Last edited:
If tangy is still available I'll max payout for her or f not I'll lurk another villager

Last edited:
Tangy is reserved so not available I'm sorry! I only have the villagers listed on the first post ;-; I'll also update lurkers when I'm home, thank you.

Back