• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Cycling ᵔᴥᵔ bun times「Boxes – n/a」 -‘✦New – n/a✦’-

I'd like to lurk for Agnes and Genji please. I'm trying to find either one of them asap, because I fear that a street pass Villager will move in, but I believe my street pass is off and I have 9 villagers. Anyways I'll be buying the first of the two that come my way, so if someone else sells me either Agnes or Genji I will make sure I notify you, and you can remove me from the lurking list for the time being. :) I hope this is ok with you?

tumblr_inline_mpkk2a5L9t1qz4rgp.gif Punchy is in boxes! Please leave TBT offers thank you~

150 tbt for punchy

Never Mind I already got punchy from somewhere else good luck with him he is a cool cat! :)

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_mpkqzvw4g51qz4rgp.gif Octavian the cranky octopus is in boxes! Please leave TBT offers if interested~

tumblr_inline_mpkk2rBty21qz4rgp.gif Moe the lazy cat and Rhonda the normal rhino have moved in!

tumblr_inline_mpkk2rBty21qz4rgp.gif Moe the lazy cat is in boxes! Please leave an offer if interested~

tumblr_inline_mpkr46nCDp1qz4rgp.gif Blanche the snooty ostrich and Chow the cranky panda bear have moved in!

Back