• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop Briana & Justin's Pokemon (1-6th gen, shinies, legends, EV/IV's, breeding)(updated)

Bwilkes, do you have any shiny eevees or eevelutions? They don't need fantastic stats, just trophies. :> I'd also be interested in buying eevelutions not shiny.​

I have a shiny eevee and I have tons of the eeveelutions. and I have an extra shiny sylveon too :3 (eevee is my favorite pokemon lol)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Great! When do you wanna trade? :)

whenever is fine with me :3

I have a shiny eevee and I have tons of the eeveelutions. and I have an extra shiny sylveon too :3 (eevee is my favorite pokemon lol)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, then I'll add you right now and hop on Pokemon. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to buy the shiny eevee and sylveon for sure. I'll also buy any eeveelution you have a spare of, I want to collect all of them in shiny and non-shiny form but atm I have none so any extras you have I'd buy. Let me know the price you want. ^^

I'd like to buy the shiny eevee and sylveon for sure. I'll also buy any eeveelution you have a spare of, I want to collect all of them in shiny and non-shiny form but atm I have none so any extras you have I'd buy. Let me know the price you want. ^^

I have extra regular leafeon, glaceon, umbreon, flareon, and vaporeon (and about 42932403 regular eevee's)

and extra shiny jolteon and espeon (aside from the eevee and sylveon)

I have extra regular leafeon, glaceon, umbreon, flareon, and vaporeon (and about 42932403 regular eevee's)

and extra shiny jolteon and espeon (aside from the eevee and sylveon)

I'd def. be interested these:
☆Shiny Eevee
☆Shiny Sylveon
☆Shiny Jolteon
☆Shiny Espeon
☆Leafeon
☆Glaceon
☆Umbreon
☆Flareon
☆Vaporeon

Just let me know the price for them. ^^

Could I grab them tomorrow? I been up all day collecting materials in another game so I needa eat, shower, and eventually pass out, haha. Need to snipe late night when traffic is low.​

Could I grab them tomorrow? I been up all day collecting materials in another game so I needa eat, shower, and eventually pass out, haha. Need to snipe late night when traffic is low.​

of course :) just lemme know when! good luck with that though

Do you happen to have a Shiny Eevee, or would be willing to breed one for me? I really would like a shiny Sylveon... :D

do you still have the shiny ditto and shiny umbreon? ^^

hello again!!! do you guys have these by any chance?
shiny: mincinno/cinccinno, deerling (winter/spring preferred!), darumaka, vanilite, cubchoo, virizion

I don't care about ivs/natures, just want them bc they're cute haha

Last edited:
hello again!!! do you guys have these by any chance?
shiny: mincinno/cinccinno, deerling (winter/spring preferred!), darumaka, vanilite, cubchoo, virizion

I don't care about ivs/natures, just want them bc they're cute haha

all shiny or just the first one? :p

Back