• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Boring's 1 TBT Clearance Shop! ❀❀❀ [Art/DIYs/Photos/Gyroids/Materials/Free Crafting Service etc.]

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Before i sign 9ne, I just wanna know, do you make Mush Lamps?
Yeah absolutely, Im happy to make any mush series item and have a good stock of mushrooms for it !
island username: Brianna
timezone: EST
order:
DIY's:
- Glow-in-the-Dark Stickers
Items:
- Bunny Day Topiary
- Castle Wall, Brown
- Flat Garden Rock
- Garden Wagon, Green
- Garden Rock
- Ironwood Low Table, Walnut
- Marketplace Decoration x4
- Mossy Garden Rock
- Natural Garden Chair
- Natural Square Table
- Plain Wooden Shop Sign
- Plate Armor x2
- Shell Fountain
- Turkey Day Garden Stand x4
- Wedding Welcome Board, Garden
- Wedding Candle Set
- Wedding Decoration
Statues:
- Beautiful Statue
- Gallant Statue
- Familiar Statue
Hybrids:
- Purple Hyacinth x8
tbt: 36

I understand if you're unable to get the specific variations~
I should be able to get these since I have a 100% catalogue, but I would need a chance to sort all the items (and get the flowers !) The soonest I would reliably be able to get this order to you is Thursday - does that sound good?
Post automatically merged:

Hello there!

island username: Sasey
timezone: Central (USA)
order: 1x Dootoid
1x Brewstoid
5x tires
tbt: 7 tbt
Hi there ! If you're still interested in these items please let me know !

Yeah absolutely, Im happy to make any mush series item and have a good stock of mushrooms for it !

I should be able to get these since I have a 100% catalogue, but I would need a chance to sort all the items (and get the flowers !) The soonest I would reliably be able to get this order to you is Thursday - does that sound good?

Oh ok, I didnt realize there were more mushroom items lol.

Hi there! I’m sorry I dont know why I didn’t see this. I actually don’t need them anymore. Thank you, though!

Oh ok, I didnt realize there were more mushroom items lol.
The mush items are an entire series available in autumn ! I have all the DIYs and a decent hoard of Mushrooms though if youre interest in the others :)
Hi there! I’m sorry I dont know why I didn’t see this. I actually don’t need them anymore. Thank you, though!
Thats ok, glad you got it sorted!

Thursday works for me, coincidentally!
Thank you! If you need more time, lmk~
Hey hey, let me know what time tonight you're looking to trade. I just need to get everything together in one lot
Since you have hybrids I'll have to come to you :)

So I looked at Mush items, I wanna pay a bit extra because its a big order. But this is what ive been looking for decor wise

20 mush lamps
(10 blue
10 purple (pink/purple)

1 mush partition

2 mush parasols

2 mush stools

1 mush table

2 tree bounty lamps

1 tree bounty arch

Lemme know if thats too much I can lessen it! Appreciate it regardless

im available now if you are?
Hi, sorry I missed you - I'm free now for a little bit and later on and I'll check in periodically
So I looked at Mush items, I wanna pay a bit extra because its a big order. But this is what ive been looking for decor wise

20 mush lamps
(10 blue
10 purple (pink/purple)

1 mush partition

2 mush parasols

2 mush stools

1 mush table

2 tree bounty lamps

1 tree bounty arch

Lemme know if thats too much I can lessen it! Appreciate it regardless
No that's a do-able order (and I'll finally use some mushrooms from my storage lmao) - 29 items would be 29 tbt normally jsyk
I can get started on it and I'd likely have that ready pretty soon so just let me know when your're free :)

Hey! Before placing an order, I was wondering if you sold Cornucopia's by any chance?

Hi, sorry I missed you - I'm free now for a little bit and later on and I'll check in periodically

No that's a do-able order (and I'll finally use some mushrooms from my storage lmao) - 29 items would be 29 tbt normally jsyk
I can get started on it and I'd likely have that ready pretty soon so just let me know when your're free :)
Im free all day :) i cant remember if pirple was an avalible shroom color, if its not can I get them in green?

Ill send the payment! Thank you ♡

free now!! so sorry, should be active for around the next hour

Hiya could I please have the following diys, open wooden shelves and glowing moss rug. Also can I have some mushrooms if you have any thanks

Im free all day :) i cant remember if pirple was an avalible shroom color, if its not can I get them in green?

Ill send the payment! Thank you ♡
I feel like purple is an option, but if not I'll craft them green and just let you know !
free now!! so sorry, should be active for around the next hour
Im around today, if we don't end up trading today just let me know whats going to be a period you're free :)
Hiya could I please have the following diys, open wooden shelves and glowing moss rug. Also can I have some mushrooms if you have any thanks
Yeah of course, I have a bunch of stacks of mushrooms so just let me know what type you want - one stack is 1 TBT !

I feel like purple is an option, but if not I'll craft them green and just let you know !

Im around today, if we don't end up trading today just let me know whats going to be a period you're free :)

Yeah of course, I have a bunch of stacks of mushrooms so just let me know what type you want - one stack is 1 TBT !
All good, take your time

island username: Determined / Derek
timezone: CDT
order:

Bamboo-shoot Soup
Kabu Ankake
Jarred Bamboo Shoots
Pizza Margherita
Decayed Tree
Dharma
Gear Tower
Gold-nugget Mining Car