Shop Boring's 1 TBT Clearance Shop! ❀❀❀ [Art/DIYs/Photos/Gyroids/Materials/Free Crafting Service etc.]

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Before i sign 9ne, I just wanna know, do you make Mush Lamps?
Yeah absolutely, Im happy to make any mush series item and have a good stock of mushrooms for it !
island username: Brianna
timezone: EST
order:
DIY's:
- Glow-in-the-Dark Stickers
Items:
- Bunny Day Topiary
- Castle Wall, Brown
- Flat Garden Rock
- Garden Wagon, Green
- Garden Rock
- Ironwood Low Table, Walnut
- Marketplace Decoration x4
- Mossy Garden Rock
- Natural Garden Chair
- Natural Square Table
- Plain Wooden Shop Sign
- Plate Armor x2
- Shell Fountain
- Turkey Day Garden Stand x4
- Wedding Welcome Board, Garden
- Wedding Candle Set
- Wedding Decoration
Statues:
- Beautiful Statue
- Gallant Statue
- Familiar Statue
Hybrids:
- Purple Hyacinth x8
tbt: 36

I understand if you're unable to get the specific variations~
I should be able to get these since I have a 100% catalogue, but I would need a chance to sort all the items (and get the flowers !) The soonest I would reliably be able to get this order to you is Thursday - does that sound good?
Post automatically merged:

Hello there!

island username: Sasey
timezone: Central (USA)
order: 1x Dootoid
1x Brewstoid
5x tires
tbt: 7 tbt
Hi there ! If you're still interested in these items please let me know !

Yeah absolutely, Im happy to make any mush series item and have a good stock of mushrooms for it !

I should be able to get these since I have a 100% catalogue, but I would need a chance to sort all the items (and get the flowers !) The soonest I would reliably be able to get this order to you is Thursday - does that sound good?

Oh ok, I didnt realize there were more mushroom items lol.

Hi there! I’m sorry I dont know why I didn’t see this. I actually don’t need them anymore. Thank you, though!

Oh ok, I didnt realize there were more mushroom items lol.
The mush items are an entire series available in autumn ! I have all the DIYs and a decent hoard of Mushrooms though if youre interest in the others :)
Hi there! I’m sorry I dont know why I didn’t see this. I actually don’t need them anymore. Thank you, though!
Thats ok, glad you got it sorted!

Thursday works for me, coincidentally!
Thank you! If you need more time, lmk~
Hey hey, let me know what time tonight you're looking to trade. I just need to get everything together in one lot
Since you have hybrids I'll have to come to you :)

So I looked at Mush items, I wanna pay a bit extra because its a big order. But this is what ive been looking for decor wise

20 mush lamps
(10 blue
10 purple (pink/purple)

1 mush partition

2 mush parasols

2 mush stools

1 mush table

2 tree bounty lamps

1 tree bounty arch

Lemme know if thats too much I can lessen it! Appreciate it regardless

im available now if you are?
Hi, sorry I missed you - I'm free now for a little bit and later on and I'll check in periodically
So I looked at Mush items, I wanna pay a bit extra because its a big order. But this is what ive been looking for decor wise

20 mush lamps
(10 blue
10 purple (pink/purple)

1 mush partition

2 mush parasols

2 mush stools

1 mush table

2 tree bounty lamps

1 tree bounty arch

Lemme know if thats too much I can lessen it! Appreciate it regardless
No that's a do-able order (and I'll finally use some mushrooms from my storage lmao) - 29 items would be 29 tbt normally jsyk
I can get started on it and I'd likely have that ready pretty soon so just let me know when your're free :)

Hey! Before placing an order, I was wondering if you sold Cornucopia's by any chance?

Hi, sorry I missed you - I'm free now for a little bit and later on and I'll check in periodically

No that's a do-able order (and I'll finally use some mushrooms from my storage lmao) - 29 items would be 29 tbt normally jsyk
I can get started on it and I'd likely have that ready pretty soon so just let me know when your're free :)
Im free all day :) i cant remember if pirple was an avalible shroom color, if its not can I get them in green?

Ill send the payment! Thank you ♡

free now!! so sorry, should be active for around the next hour

Hiya could I please have the following diys, open wooden shelves and glowing moss rug. Also can I have some mushrooms if you have any thanks

Im free all day :) i cant remember if pirple was an avalible shroom color, if its not can I get them in green?

Ill send the payment! Thank you ♡
I feel like purple is an option, but if not I'll craft them green and just let you know !
free now!! so sorry, should be active for around the next hour
Im around today, if we don't end up trading today just let me know whats going to be a period you're free :)
Hiya could I please have the following diys, open wooden shelves and glowing moss rug. Also can I have some mushrooms if you have any thanks
Yeah of course, I have a bunch of stacks of mushrooms so just let me know what type you want - one stack is 1 TBT !

I feel like purple is an option, but if not I'll craft them green and just let you know !

Im around today, if we don't end up trading today just let me know whats going to be a period you're free :)

Yeah of course, I have a bunch of stacks of mushrooms so just let me know what type you want - one stack is 1 TBT !
All good, take your time

island username: Determined / Derek
timezone: CDT
order:

Bamboo-shoot Soup
Kabu Ankake
Jarred Bamboo Shoots
Pizza Margherita
Decayed Tree
Dharma
Gear Tower
Gold-nugget Mining Car