• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Boring's 1 TBT Clearance Shop! ❀❀❀ [Art/DIYs/Photos/Gyroids/Materials/Free Crafting Service etc.]

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Yeah of course, I have a bunch of stacks of mushrooms so just let me know what type you want - one stack is 1 TBT !
A stack of each would be perfect thanks, when can I come over? Also just to double check it'll be 50,000 bells for all my stuff!? (But confused sorry if I'm wrong)

Heya!

Do you have the Spooky Lantern DIY by any chance or could you help me craft 3? Thanks so much in advance ^^

island username: Determined / Derek
timezone: CDT
order:

Bamboo-shoot Soup
Kabu Ankake
Jarred Bamboo Shoots
Pizza Margherita
Decayed Tree
Dharma
Gear Tower
Gold-nugget Mining Car
Open Wooden Shelves
Shell Music Box
Tree Stump Rug
Nice Branch

tbt: 12
Hi there, this order is a-ok and I'm ready to trade pretty much whenever you want. Just let me know a good time !
Hello again!! Are you available today? Wanted to check before I ordered. 🙂
Hi there, yes I'm available today ! I'll be online for at the least a couple more hours today.
A stack of each would be perfect thanks, when can I come over? Also just to double check it'll be 50,000 bells for all my stuff!? (But confused sorry if I'm wrong)
Hey hey, there are five types of mushroom and so for one stack of each type the total is 5 bell tree bells :)
Heya!

Do you have the Spooky Lantern DIY by any chance or could you help me craft 3? Thanks so much in advance ^^
I don't have a spare DIY unfortunately but I can certainly craft three of the lanterns for you, I'll sort that out asap :) In the mean time just let me know when's good for you :)

Hi there, this order is a-ok and I'm ready to trade pretty much whenever you want. Just let me know a good time !

Hi there, yes I'm available today ! I'll be online for at the least a couple more hours today.

Hey hey, there are five types of mushroom and so for one stack of each type the total is 5 bell tree bells :)

I don't have a spare DIY unfortunately but I can certainly craft three of the lanterns for you, I'll sort that out asap :) In the mean time just let me know when's good for you :)
I'm available now, so whenever works for you 😊

Awesome!!! Thanks!

island username: Sasey
timezone: CST
order:1x Wooden Box DIY
1x Wooden Field Sign DIY
tbt: 2tbt

No problem are you free now?

Awesome!!! Thanks!

island username: Sasey
timezone: CST
order:1x Wooden Box DIY
1x Wooden Field Sign DIY
tbt: 2tbt
Thats easily sorted, are you free in around 20 minutes?

I'm now available whenever you are. Do you want me to pick up or do you prefer to deliver?

I'm now available whenever you are. Do you want me to pick up or do you prefer to deliver?
if you're happy to wait around 10 minutes I can trade now, shoot me over a dodo code and once I finish my current trade ill head to you:)

Hay are you free tonight? Also im a bit confused about the tbt sorry x

Hello again!
Didn't expect to be back so soon, but here we are 😅 are you able to craft food too by any chance? If so.. I got a long list that I'd love some help with if possible:

FOOD
1 - Apple jam
2 - Apple pie
3 - Brown-sugar cupcakes
4 - Brown-sugar pound cake
5 - Caprese sandwich set
6 - Carrot scones
7 - Fish and chips
8 - French fries
9 - Jarred bamboo shoots
10 - Mushroom pizza
11 - Organic bread
12 - Pancakes
13 - Pear jam
14 - Pizza margherita
15 - Plain cupcakes
16 - Pound cake
17 - Pretzels
18 - Pumpkin pound cake
19 - Seafood pizza
20 - Veggie sandwich set

DRINK
1 - Carrot juice
2 - Iced coffee

Last edited:
Hello again!
Didn't expect to be back so soon, but here we are 😅 are you able to craft food too by any chance? If so.. I got a long list that I'd love some help with if possible:

FOOD
1 - Apple jam
2 - Apple pie
3 - Brown-sugar cupcakes
5 - Caprese sandwich set
6 - Carrot scones
7 - Fish and chips
8 - French fries
9 - Jarred bamboo shoots
10 - Mushroom pizza
11 - Organic bread
12 - Pancakes
13 - Pear jam
14 - Pizza margherita
15 - Plain cupcakes
16 - Pound cake
17 - Pretzels
18 - Pumpkin pound cake
19 - Seafood pizza
20 - Veggie sandwich set

DRINK
1 - Carrot juice
2 - Iced coffee
3 - Takeout coffee (x 3)
Im pretty sure I can do all of this - id need a little time to craft it and make sure :)
Post automatically merged:

Hay are you free tonight? Also im a bit confused about the tbt sorry x
TBT are the bells you have on the forum (see below someones profile pic to the left on the forums) and the price is 5 TBT :)

Im pretty sure I can do all of this - id need a little time to craft it and make sure :)
Post automatically merged:

TBT are the bells you have on the forum (see below someones profile pic to the left on the forums) and the price is 5 TBT :)
Ah ok, when are you free today? I've sent you a message hope that's alright

Last edited:
Hello again!

FOOD
1 - Apple jam
2 - Apple pie
3 - Brown-sugar cupcakes
5 - Caprese sandwich set
6 - Carrot scones
7 - Fish and chips
8 - French fries
9 - Jarred bamboo shoots
10 - Mushroom pizza
11 - Organic bread
12 - Pancakes
13 - Pear jam
14 - Pizza margherita
15 - Plain cupcakes
16 - Pound cake
17 - Pretzels
18 - Pumpkin pound cake
19 - Seafood pizza
20 - Veggie sandwich set

DRINK
1 - Carrot juice
2 - Iced coffee
Hi there, Ill have the time to put this order together pretty soon so if you wanted to let me know some point soon that works for you that would be great ! :)

Hi there, Ill have the time to put this order together pretty soon so if you wanted to let me know some point soon that works for you that would be great ! :)
Heyhey, I thought I had updated my post to 'found', but looks like I haven't yet. Sorry about that! Either way, I found the items :) thank you regardless

Heyhey, I thought I had updated my post to 'found', but looks like I haven't yet. Sorry about that! Either way, I found the items :) thank you regardless
No worries at all, glad you got what you were needing !

Back