Boomer refuses to move out of my town!

Sowelu

Bells
Not sure what else to do... I've tried everything...

I ignored him for a month, TT'd using the 'technique', but it didn't work. He's only pinged to move once, and when I told him to LEAVE, he said that he'd like to stay so that we can become friends (I didn't know about the reset feature to make him ping again).

So, I tried to be friends and I treat him like all of my other villagers in hopes of him pinging me to move like all of my favorite villagers do. Well, he hasn't. I need him gone! Is this happening because he is my only 'lazy' villager? Does the game need at least one? Does it make a difference?

I would like Boomer's house GONE before spring hits as it's smack in the middle of a major walk-way to the northern part of town.

Any tips or ideas?

Last edited:
I heard a rumor that animals with stuff for sale can't move, is anything of his for sale in Re-Tail?

No, Boomer isn't selling anything... I occupy every slot at Re-Tail for my daily 'Gems and Ores Business'. ;)

Yes, Boomer was my unwanted and unexpected 10th villager. I must have gotten him via StreetPass. However, since then Renee has moved out and 'Elvis' moved in. So while I do still have 10 villagers, would this make Boomer my 9th now?

Last edited:
Yes, Boomer was my unwanted and unexpected 10th villager. I must have gotten him via StreetPass. However, since then Renee has moved out and 'Elvis' moved in. So while I do still have 10 villagers, would this make Boomer my 9th now?
Yeah, that would make him your 9th.
You should be able to cycle him out although it might take time.
Oh, it didn't occur to me but when he says he wants to leave just TT to the day after he chooses and he'll be gone. Just exit the game if it doesn't let you tell him to leave.

Last edited:
Yeah, that would make him your 9th.
You should be able to cycle him out although it might take time.
Oh, it didn't occur to me but when he says he wants to leave just TT to the day after he chooses and he'll be gone. Just exit the game if it doesn't let you tell him to leave.
Thanks for the tip! I wish I would have done this the day he did ask to move... it was months ago!

Back