• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

◹ blue's art shop ◸

hello !! i hope there' still a wait slot by the time i've posted, lol.
-when you order, please list your town name, your mayor's name, your offer, and a clear ref of your character(s)/mayor(s)

Town name: Lunaris
Mayor's Name: Gracelia
Offer: 250 TBT
Reference: [x]

hey, i'd love to commission you!
-mayor rebecca of boston
-i'd love it if you could draw my two favorite characters from a comic called Ava's Demon. Their names are Raven and Crow and they're 16-year-old twin sisters. Could you draw Raven annoying/teasing Crow, like the way that siblings tease each other?
-i could offer 500 tbt? or i could go higher, if you want.
Crow
Raven
Both of them
Both of them 2

let me know if you need any more information/references :)

hey, i'd love to commission you!
-mayor rebecca of boston
-i'd love it if you could draw my two favorite characters from a comic called Ava's Demon. Their names are Raven and Crow and they're 16-year-old twin sisters. Could you draw Raven annoying/teasing Crow, like the way that siblings tease each other?
-i could offer 500 tbt? or i could go higher, if you want.
Crow
Raven
Both of them
Both of them 2

let me know if you need any more information/references :)
i'm very tempted... could you go a little higher?

sLIDES IN AWKWARDLY
YES HI HELLO, CAN I HAVE A WAITLIST SPOT??? CAN I PAY YOU 650 TBT FOR COUPLE ART??? wheeze
COUPLES ARE HERE:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...t-Thread-(draw-my-OCs-and-I-love-you-forever)
(i would prefer bridgette/jonathan but if you feel like doing something else just lmk)
IF YOU DONT WANT TO THATS FINE ITS UP TO YOU DUDE THANK YOU FOR CONSIDERING EEEK

yeLLS HELLO THERE!!!! nvn
i'm afraid that those refs aren't clear enough. you'd have to pay me a bit more for that pairing... but i can do your fursona and freya for that amount!! //v\\

yeLLS HELLO THERE!!!! nvn
i'm afraid that those refs aren't clear enough. you'd have to pay me a bit more for that pairing... but i can do your fursona and freya for that amount!! //v\\

oh no theyre not clear enough? ahhh q__q im so sorry!! hmmm i dont know if i can FIND anything clearer is my problem...so maybe ill just have to go with me/freya. im super sorry! ;; i didnt realize it was an issue. but i would definitely be happy with me/freya! ;v; whatever you feel comfortable doing luv

oh no theyre not clear enough? ahhh q__q im so sorry!! hmmm i dont know if i can FIND anything clearer is my problem...so maybe ill just have to go with me/freya. im super sorry! ;; i didnt realize it was an issue. but i would definitely be happy with me/freya! ;v; whatever you feel comfortable doing luv

nono it's quite alright!! the first ref was fine, but i have a bit of trouble going off of pictures of actual people ;n;
i'll put you on the waitlist! >v<

nono it's quite alright!! the first ref was fine, but i have a bit of trouble going off of pictures of actual people ;n;
i'll put you on the waitlist! >v<

oh! you dont have to go off the irl refs! the game refs are fine -- but i dont want to force you to do anything you dont want to do. SO YOU CAN LITERALLY JUST DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. when do you want me to pay you, dear? tysm <333

oh! you dont have to go off the irl refs! the game refs are fine -- but i dont want to force you to do anything you dont want to do. SO YOU CAN LITERALLY JUST DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. when do you want me to pay you, dear? tysm <333

i'll see what i can do when i get to your order, okay? ;v;
and after, please. <3

Town Name: Atlantis
Mayor:Wendy
Offer: 20 mill in-game bells
Ref: YO!
Notes: Her name is Anemone and she loves to surf! She lives by the beach and she enjoys sugary treats >U<.

Back