• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Doggie's Art Request Thread (draw my OCs and I love you forever)

Shirohibiki

it's a beautiful bikini bottom day!
Bells
Switch
6336-4978-9772
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Lantern
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cherry (Fruit)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Hm. I know these usually don't go too well, but I figure I want to have everything in one place. Here's my request thread!

I'd like y'all to draw my OCs and their partners. You MAY draw them singular, but I really would like lots of couple pics. c':

Ichigo Candy (Wreck-It Ralph OC)
Ref
Gallery

Turbo/King Candy,
her husband
Cybrid Form - [x] [x] [x] [x]
Turbo skin - [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
King Candy skin - [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Katsuo Candy, their son
Ref

What I want: Anything with the two or three of them together. They're a loving family, and spend a lot of time together. Under Turbo's helmet is a rather wild mohawk, and his irises are red. It can be anything from G-rated to NC-17. I may pay a little more for explicit stuff~. If you need a setting, it can be pretty much in any game that was in WiR, along with Ichigo's game, which is a Japanese RPG. Ichigo is the tallest of the three; she's 6'. Katsuo is right behind her at 5'2", and Turbo is 4'5". When in cybrid form, Turbo varies in size, but is no smaller than a larger-than-average cybug at any time.

Bridgette Beaumont (Batman OC)
Ref / Underclothes Ref / Lady Artemis Ref (Colors)
Gallery

Edward Nigma (The Riddler), her boyfriend
Before Arkham - [x] [x] [x]
During/After Arkham - [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Jonathan Crane (Scarecrow), her boyfriend
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Liam/Ian (Good Cop Bad Cop), her boyfriend
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Oswald Cobblepot (Penguin), her boyfriend
[x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

What I want: Bridgette is in a polyamorous relationship with four men. Anything fluffy or cute would be great, with any of them. Perhaps even a night doing crime together. If you need the colors for Lady Artemis's costume, I will give them. Anything from G-rated to NC-17. I'll pay more for explicit stuff. Setting can be anywhere in Gotham, or even in France, seeing as it's Bridgette's homeland. Bridgette is 5'4", and Eddie and Oswald are about the same height, just a little taller. Jonathan and Liam/Ian are about the same height as one another, both towering about 6'+.

Animal Crossing Pairing - Fursona and Freya or Beau
Fursona - [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
Freya
Beau

Other OCs
Elliot Brackenridge Ref
Tomoko, worgen hunter (ask for more screenies)
Fursona Ref (Quad, anthro version has pink and white streaked hair of any style)
Persona Ref
April Woodward Ref
Abigaile Brooks Ref
Shirohibiki Arita Ref (Human)
Katrina Bellamie Ref
Mizuki Miyamoto Ref

Dragons - Entire Lair

I would like samples of your work, and please don't be discouraged if I happen to turn you down. I'm hoping people are up to the challenge(?)! Name your price, as well. Also, it doesn't need to have a background -- can be simple stuff. Thank you so much for considering me, I really, really appreciate it!

Last edited:
guys im desperate for art dont make me scour tumblr ugh

I VOULENTEER AS TRIBUTEEE XD
but your always so nice, ill try to do a freebie when im done with some requests. ( ^ω^ )

I VOULENTEER AS TRIBUTEEE XD
but your always so nice, ill try to do a freebie when im done with some requests. ( ^ω^ )

haha, thank you, you dont have to but i always appreciate any art i get uvu <3

aaa yas pls ;v; how much would you like bb
(and are you sure youre okay to do it?)

aaaa ;u; i dont really want any bells and i wouldnt want to make you pay a whole bunch for my artwork

(and yes umu i def want to do it n i need to art even if i am bad off)

aaaa ;u; i dont really want any bells and i wouldnt want to make you pay a whole bunch for my artwork

(and yes umu i def want to do it n i need to art even if i am bad off)

are you sure? ;; (x2 lol) i really appreciate it ;v; drawing it myself just isnt the same, yknow?

i know its not awesome but here you go :^) i hope you feel better <3

http://i.imgur.com/cdw4hwr.png

OH YM GDO YU OHAVE NO IDEA HOW LOIUD I SJUST SqUEALED?????? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IM SMILING LIKE A BIG DOOF OGGMHDFGDFHFG DGDFHDFDFHDFGSdsafsdsdgdGDFGD
I LVEO IT sCREAMS?? ? ???? OH <Y GODS
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
wAHT THE **** HOW CUTE LNGDFKLJDFGHDFFg ?S? ???? ?NO NO NO NO NO LOOK WHAT A DUMB BABYCHILD SHE HAS TO HOLD HIM (HOW DID U KNO THATS A COMMON THING) OMFGFDDFHFG [SHRIEKING]]]]

LEMME KSIS U UR S OG R81!!!1! YELLs.....................ARE YOU SURE YOU DONT WANT ANYTHING OMFG I LOVE IT SO MUCH ALSO CAN I POST IT TO TUMBL R AND CREDIT YOU THATS WHERE I PUT ALL MY FANART ScREAM,,
DORKS I LOVE THEm

OH YM GDO YU OHAVE NO IDEA HOW LOIUD I SJUST SqUEALED?????? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IM SMILING LIKE A BIG DOOF OGGMHDFGDFHFG DGDFHDFDFHDFGSdsafsdsdgdGDFGD
I LVEO IT sCREAMS?? ? ???? OH <Y GODS
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
wAHT THE **** HOW CUTE LNGDFKLJDFGHDFFg ?S? ???? ?NO NO NO NO NO LOOK WHAT A DUMB BABYCHILD SHE HAS TO HOLD HIM (HOW DID U KNO THATS A COMMON THING) OMFGFDDFHFG [SHRIEKING]]]]

LEMME KSIS U UR S OG R81!!!1! YELLs.....................ARE YOU SURE YOU DONT WANT ANYTHING OMFG I LOVE IT SO MUCH ALSO CAN I POST IT TO TUMBL R AND CREDIT YOU THATS WHERE I PUT ALL MY FANART ScREAM,,
DORKS I LOVE THEm

Your reactions always make me giggle. :)

omg thats the cutest reaction ive ever seen omg......

i didnt know i just thought it was a super cute pose :'))) and ofc you can, you can link back to my blog (oyasumibunbun@tumblr bc i am a creature of habit lmao)

and im sure its ok :^) im just super glad you like it heehee

w8 how tall is ichigo compared to turbo?

omg thats the cutest reaction ive ever seen omg......

i didnt know i just thought it was a super cute pose :'))) and ofc you can, you can link back to my blog (oyasumibunbun@tumblr bc i am a creature of habit lmao)

and im sure its ok :^) im just super glad you like it heehee

TRUFAX SHES LITERALLY ALWAYS CARRYING HIM BC HES 4'5" AND SHES 6' AND HES A CHILD IM YELLING
I LOVE IT HURRGGHHGFHGFGHFG TYHNKA YOU S MO MCUH
I LIVE FOR FANART /wheezing

- - - Post Merge - - -

w8 how tall is ichigo compared to turbo?

HAHA just answered that actually

Last edited:
depending what you offers, if its money I probly can draw something like this
A-friday-Evening-455733737

Back