• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

◹ blue's art shop ◸

please list your town name: Vidia
your mayor's name: Mia
offer: 10 million bells? I can offer sets and dlc's, but I don't know what's already has been offered.

(I DON'T KNOW IF SHE COUNTS AS A FURRY???? SHE HAS EARS AND A TAIL)
My OC Sieryn ~ You can draw her with:
>>>her hair up OR down with/without her bow
>>>in her current outfit OR in the her pj's (the ice cream over-sized/off the shoulder t-shirt)
>>>whatever outfit you'd like, I'm up for her having new outfits ;D
mi-ya-ka
Sierynn_zpsc83edc46.png

gtDanno
Sieryn_zpse55ee42a.png

KahoOkashii
KahoOkashii_zps0301c675.png

ang-nyan
ang-nyan_zpsb9826523.png

/omg, i'm sorry. I filled it out before you updated it as full. >.<

Last edited:
please list your town name: Vidia
your mayor's name: Mia
offer: 10 million bells? I can offer sets and dlc's, but I don't know what's already has been offered.

(I DON'T KNOW IF SHE COUNTS AS A FURRY???? SHE HAS EARS AND A TAIL)
My OC Sieryn ~ You can draw her with:
>>>her hair up OR down with/without her bow
>>>in her current outfit OR in the her pj's (the ice cream over-sized/off the shoulder t-shirt)
>>>whatever outfit you'd like, I'm up for her having new outfits ;D
mi-ya-ka
Sierynn_zpsc83edc46.png

gtDanno
Sieryn_zpse55ee42a.png

KahoOkashii
KahoOkashii_zps0301c675.png

ang-nyan
ang-nyan_zpsb9826523.png

/omg, i'm sorry. I filled it out before you updated it as full. >.<

omg she is so cute. if you have any non-US DLC's or unorderables that you are willing to offer, i might consider adding another slot for you... >v<

omg she is so cute. if you have any non-US DLC's or unorderables that you are willing to offer, i might consider adding another slot for you... >v<

Um, I pretty much have them all. LOL. Yut board, rice cake, hibiscus (I dunno if this is US or not???), hagoita, berliner, 12 grape plate, tteok plate, throwing beans, new years noodles...and whatever else I can find. SORRY, I HAVE NO IDEA WHICH ARE US EXCLUSIVES AND NOT /dies

Um, I pretty much have them all. LOL. Yut board, rice cake, hibiscus (I dunno if this is US or not???), hagoita, berliner, 12 grape plate, tteok plate, throwing beans, new years noodles...and whatever else I can find. SORRY, I HAVE NO IDEA WHICH ARE US EXCLUSIVES AND NOT /dies

right now i'm looking for the new years noodles, throwing beans, and the veggie basket. do you have the 3rd item?

Hi! I noticed you rejected my offer and that's totally fine with me (terribad OC is terribad) but I was just asking, could we possibly re-offer? :)

added a waitlist!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I noticed you rejected my offer and that's totally fine with me (terribad OC is terribad) but I was just asking, could we possibly re-offer? :)

no, she's really cute! but 100TBT felt a bit too low for me. you're welcome to re-offer! ;v;

haha it's no problem ee
I'm not really sure, is 5mil+150TBT (250TBT in total/12.5mil) still too low? :3

yay! I don't mind waiting one bit! I know how stressful it is to get through all these slots uvu

I'd like to put on the waitlist! How's 50 TBTB and 7 million bells? c:

Back