• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Blueming's Blooming Catalog (Closed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I would love to stop by! My in-game name is Val and my island is Isola. I have a villager poster I can bring (sorry it's not more since I haven't ordered them all yet aaah.) ❤️

I would love to come, I can bring almost all rocket lamps
Post automatically merged:

Marissa
from Viruland

I am liking posts so you can see where you are in the queue! Thanks for your patience :)

Last edited:
Would love to visit! Will bring random stuff from my storage to catalog!

Edit: Cant believe I forgot to add my IGN 😂 I'm Blue from Towny!

i'd love to come by as well! alicia from milkyway :') i can bring over the fruit cardboard boxes if you're missing those !

Still doing this? I am Leila from Arendelle, would love to come by and I have a few spare villager posters I can bring (Aurora and Daisy I believe) as thanks!

Hi! Are you still taking visitors? I would love to catalog the soft serve lamps! I can bring some random stuff to catalog. Ign Doodle and island Puffinton

Added new sets and rules so please read through the main post! I will probably be doing this for 2 hours, close for lunch, and then open up again!

I would love to come. Im Dia from Mossfall, and I can let you catalog my grey, blue, pink, and yellow elephant slides, and white and green mountain bikes.

I'd like to pop by if that's alright, got Kiki and Clay's posters you can catalogue too. My IGN is Helene and Island Name is Tarasaigh :D

I would love to come! I can bring some of the things on your list to catalog as well :)
Island name: Calabash
IGN: Justine

Hi! II have the book (textbook) and is not part of the balls set but I can give you a football to add.

I'm Ace Marvel
Vanille

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back