• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Blade and Soul

I've literally been waiting for this game to come out in america since it was announce, sometime like 2009-2010? I remember like 2010/2011 when it was in Korean Beta and I cried myself to sleep for a long time after that.

I finished downloading it today, and almost 2 hours in characater creation, I really want to play with people that will actually play like all day and no life with me ;-;, I dont work or go to school so I have all day bby

I made a character on Windrest called "Almonds", she's a Lyn Summoner. I really wish there was an Assassin for Lyns. :c
Also the queue ; v ;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I got my dream face in like 3 mins but then spent so much on picking the hairstyle and ears. T u T

I've literally been waiting for this game to come out in america since it was announce, sometime like 2009-2010? I remember like 2010/2011 when it was in Korean Beta and I cried myself to sleep for a long time after that.

I finished downloading it today, and almost 2 hours in characater creation, I really want to play with people that will actually play like all day and no life with me ;-;, I dont work or go to school so I have all day bby

That would be me lol xD I am on Old Man Cho if you wanna add Hiyoi/Nyohiko :3 I literally spend most of my time on this game now xD

Why isn't the queue moving lol :'(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, I think I'll move to a less populated server.

Is it really that bad? ;w;

I'd have to wait for 2+ hours and the queue isn't even moving lol... The game will be very popular anyway so moving to a lower populated server wouldn't be a bad idea. Also, the prices tend to go crazy on the popular servers later on from my experience

I'd have to wait for 2+ hours and the queue isn't even moving lol... The game will be very popular anyway so moving to a lower populated server wouldn't be a bad idea. Also, the prices tend to go crazy on the popular servers later on from my experience

2+ seems a bit overkill to me... xD

2+ seems a bit overkill to me... xD

I joined the most populated since I can see Kyu aka kyukon if I ever catch her xD I know she's been playing with her rl friends though rip haha also I don't even wanna look at any faction chats ugh so crowded with immaturity ;v; AVOID THESE CHATS AT ALL COST xD

Idk I made a char on some kind of Spirit server and I logged in instantly? it says the server is "new" so probably empty lol

I hope you don't mind if we add one another since there is a cross-server dungeon : ) I miss company lol I have soloed to level 25 thus far xD

Yay haha you can add Hiyoi and Nyohiko my Blade Master/Summoner and what's your character name : D? also rip it's 5:26 am and I am too hyped for BnS to sleep ;v; lol

I can't find you but I play on the EU server so that might be the reasoN?

I played Blade and Soul in the closed Beta, but I wasn't a big fan of the combat ; w ;
Orz might have to try it again when my laptop is repaired :3

I played Blade and Soul in the closed Beta, but I wasn't a big fan of the combat ; w ;
Orz might have to try it again when my laptop is repaired :3

Ironically I am drawn to games like Tera/BnS because of the battle mechanics haha xD I mean unlike games where you spam buttons, you really have to be articulate :3 Hope to see you back though, I love it^^

Awwww so cute <3 Here is updated Hiyoi and Nyohiko-

aDheGiH.png

c74hXVS.png

Last edited:

haaaaaiiii lol that's my life atm! ;D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't find you but I play on the EU server so that might be the reasoN?

NUUUUUUUU we won't be able to play now. I cry ;v; But your summoner is too cute bby. <3

Also, i'm not sure if i'll even bother trying to get into Mushin or OMC today because i'm sure queue times are ridic. I might just stick to playing during the weekdays. ;v; I also now have to make another char on Iksanun since my friend wants me to play with him there. >.<

Last edited:
Back