• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Blade and Soul

So I caved and got my summoner the 12 gold 25 ap gem xD I decided she's easiest to roll with in every area lol so maining her for good :3 Now just saving for awakened siren and the alley cat outfit >.>

I regret not trying other classes before the bots started rolling in, assassins are way more fun than blade dancers~

Bringing this poor thread to life again I literally just started up when my poor premium is nearly gone LOL ;^; I finally upgraded my weapon to Oathbreaker and started farming achievements to earn my sunflower technique from silverfrost and my clan has had quite a few new members join so we're having fun :'D I also as you can see spent 20 runs in Shadowstrike I managed to get my Obsidian Serpent outfit 4x ^^; and my Black Veil *mask* in 20th run lol also lastly I am finally happy to have my clan uniform which is on in my screenshot^__^ so excited to be into this again!!!-

owC7W6K.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't think anyone here still played. o:

I do o/!! lol I am still way too addicted to this as opposed to Tera xD plus the whole guild system is easier for me to connect with fun people : D

Last edited:
Back