• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Blade and Soul

I might get on later, what server is everyone on? o:

My main is on Mushin :33 But i plan on making a few alts on different servers.
Didn't get to play today as i planned but i'm going to get online now for a little bit. Is anyone else is on?

Last edited:
Ahh, nice. Judging from how far I made it before getting kicked out though, I think I'll wait a few weeks before attempting to go on. xD

Good idea haha xD I may do that once my 1 week premium runs out ;v; and I am gonna be on now haha leveled my Tera Brawler to 60 for a bit : ) go ahead and add Atsukai and Hiyoi ;D I don't think it matters what server you're on for friends : )

Last edited:
Good idea haha xD I may do that once my 1 week premium runs out ;v; and I am gonna be on now haha leveled my Tera Brawler to 60 for a bit : ) go ahead and add Atsukai and Hiyoi ;D I don't think it matters what server you're on for friends : )

I'm in queue for OMC if you're on? Not sure how far i'll make it but i'll try to catch up! I ended up making a new account since i didn't have any more space ( too broke to buy more char slots ;v; ) so i decided to make another summoner! Username is Cvddles. :3

Last edited:

I'm in queue for OMC if you're on? Not sure how far i'll make it but i'll try to catch up! I ended up making a new account since i didn't have any more space ( too broke to buy more char slots ;v; ) so i decided to make another summoner! Username is Cvddles. :3

Yup getting on now haha would you rather I get my level 3 Summoner or 24 Blade Master? xD I don't mind waiting : D

Yup getting on now haha would you rather I get my level 3 Summoner or 24 Blade Master? xD I don't mind waiting : D

Level 3 summoner! Haha that way we can play together sooner. :p
I made her look similar to my main bc i knew queue would be hell so ignore that fact. xD
In the meantime.. #478 in queue atm gg /cry

Last edited:

Level 3 summoner! Haha that way we can play together sooner. :p
I made her look similar to my main bc i knew queue would be hell so ignore that fact. xD
In the meantime.. #478 in queue atm gg /cry

Sweet will do, getting on her now : ) Ahah thank god at least you're not at 4k ;v; haha I just made mine as pretty as possible xD

Update lmao- 400+ on premium queue:'P

Last edited:
Sweet will do, getting on her now : ) Ahah thank god at least you're not at 4k ;v; haha I just made mine as pretty as possible xD

Update lmao- 400+ on premium queue:'P

LOL.. #389 atm! I wish everyone would just magically dc so we could get in. xD

Omggg you're in already? LOL FML i'm #342 D:

I think I shall log off and work on my Hiyoi and keep checking to see if you're in lol, I can send you a friend request from Hiyoi and once you accept I shall switch to Atsukai xD

OMFG SOOOOOOO MANY PEOPLE HAVE PREMIUM ;v; 800 in premium queue Dx

Last edited:
Welp, bad news. When it finished installing, I tried to launch it but it didn't work. So, I tried to reinstall... and it didn't backup the data like I thought it would. Now I'll have to wait another 4 days again. Think I might just give up. x.x

Welp, bad news. When it finished installing, I tried to launch it but it didn't work. So, I tried to reinstall... and it didn't backup the data like I thought it would. Now I'll have to wait another 4 days again. Think I might just give up. x.x

Oh no ;v; what computer do you use Dx? My laptop isn't even up to date with graphic drivers lmao but surprisingly it plays most all games even witcher 3 with the right settings :'O Sorry to hear that though :'( Such a fun game.

I think I shall log off and work on my Hiyoi and keep checking to see if you're in lol, I can send you a friend request from Hiyoi and once you accept I shall switch to Atsukai xD

OMFG SOOOOOOO MANY PEOPLE HAVE PREMIUM ;v; 800 in premium queue Dx

Welp, my comp froze and i had to restart. ;v; I think i'll login tomorrow in the early hours when there's a lesser chance of queue or something. D: Go ahead and send a friend request though, i'll accept tomorrow. <3

Welp, my comp froze and i had to restart. ;v; I think i'll login tomorrow in the early hours when there's a lesser chance of queue or something. D: Go ahead and send a friend request though, i'll accept tomorrow. <3

Nawwws sorry to hear that Dx and ok haha will do, sent one from Atsukai :') hoping we can level a bit together haha ;v;

Oh no ;v; what computer do you use Dx? My laptop isn't even up to date with graphic drivers lmao but surprisingly it plays most all games even witcher 3 with the right settings :'O Sorry to hear that though :'( Such a fun game.

I'm not sure of the model, but the brand is HP. It's only about a few months old too, so I'm not sure why I'm having trouble downloading. ;u;

I'm not sure of the model, but the brand is HP. It's only about a few months old too, so I'm not sure why I'm having trouble downloading. ;u;

OMG I feel for you so bad Dx I def. have a crappy laptop but at least it plays my games, hope at some point you're able to upgrade ;v; also finally made my permanent summoner Nyohiko lol yeah I had to make her perfect xD so now if anyone wants to add me, either Hiyoi or Nyohiko ;D And Nyo hasn't leveled yet so if anyone wants to level with my summoner let me know^^

Back