• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Blade and Soul

Is it worth downloading this game for 8 hours+ long
my laptop is already kinda slow but I just really want another game besides league, been wanting to play this since the beta :l

Which server(s) have the most TBT users? I'd like to start the game knowing I have some friends already, if that's alright :)

Atm we're literally all spread out on different servers. xD

Which server(s) have the most TBT users? I'd like to start the game knowing I have some friends already, if that's alright :)

Hyaaaa Oliy, join Old Man Cho 8'D I can play with you on my Force Master Yun ;D Up to you though :'D Kyu is there too, but she has limited time because exams ;v;

just got the game. im only at the character customization part and i can already tell this is going to be a great game. unlike most other mmorpg games i've played, it actually has a lot of decent things to choose from

just got the game. im only at the character customization part and i can already tell this is going to be a great game. unlike most other mmorpg games i've played, it actually has a lot of decent things to choose from

adding onto this, my ign is Dark Maiden and i'm on mushin
i initially meant to just edit the last post, but i misclicked, haha ;v;

Last edited:
[COLOR="#69696"]
I spent 2 hours almost in character customization alone
I like the game, i've been spending more time on it and I do recommend it people !

Currently
Ign: Chocoli
Level 22
Server: Ikasun
Class:Summoner
Race:Lyn

I wish the bots in chat would stop though. It insane honestly, bots, bots everywhere xD
The are some things I dislike or love/hate relationship
they arent game breaking, but kinda annoying as fak to deal with

1)Looting is a bidding system
1--) Who ever has the most gold/ whos willing to spend the most will always get the item
2--) You gotta keep outbidding other people who are interested in that item, but in my case i'm making bank so I always get the item I want unless its just not worth spending that much on it

2) Resource nodes take 1 hour to respawn and they're open to anyone,

--1) This keeps the resource higher, great for me( the Seller) Bad for the buyer.
--2)It's annoying trying to find nodes that haven't been collected yet

3) Breakthrough weapons/accessories for level 10 are not trade able
--1) You gotta hope you either get it as a drop from a mob( might have a bid war with other people) or from your weapon chest
--2) weapon chest/unsealing the chest/weapons take keys and unsealing charms, which can get expensive if you run out

i'm not 100% sure about premium limits but for a non premium user
1) You are limited to selling 10 transactions on the market PER day
You can only sell 10 different transactions a DAY, not 10 items listed at once,but per day, this is like blagh, since i'm trying to break up what i'm selling in units of 5 or 1's so people can actually afford it because 25 silver is a lot more achievable than 1 gold
I also do not know if you applies to account or is character bond, but does require you to be level 16 to sell on the market I will test it once I get some free time to level another alt

This is more of a personal issue because my computer sucks
Loading takes forever, and a lot of time I feel like I spend more time moving betweens area and spend alot of time loading xD
IN DUNGEONS
Bosses have fire walls, so if someone starts the wall and you're not in the room, you cannot get in as someone who can spend like 40 seconds loading this is annoying since people rush that ****, the nice thing is you still get dibs on the look but still, having the option to enter if you haven't enter should be there
[/COLOR]​

Last edited:
Ikr! There's too many. T u T

Just going to stick to Mushin and the EU server we're on. xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

adding onto this, my ign is Dark Maiden and i'm on mushin
i initially meant to just edit the last post, but i misclicked, haha ;v;

Yayy! Another Mushin player. ;D Feel free to add me in game, my username is Cvddles.

Last edited:
Since everyone here is posting pics of their chars, here's mine!

4v0M995.jpg

Just going to stick to Mushin and the EU server we're on. xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yayy! Another Mushin player. ;D Feel free to add me in game, my username is Cvddles.

awesome ~
i'll be sure to add you when i get the chance

--

does anyone by any chance know how to resolve this issue im having with the game? ;v; this pops up every time i log on and the game closes when i exit out of this window
DV5pO8D.png

awesome ~
i'll be sure to add you when i get the chance

--

does anyone by any chance know how to resolve this issue im having with the game? ;v; this pops up every time i log on and the game closes when i exit out of this window
DV5pO8D.png

I googled and here are some of the things that came up. Hopefully one of them works!

Hopping on the Bread and Salt bandwagon. Name's Aerater, you'll find me on Jiwan.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I play on Jiwan, the queue times aren't bad anymore. I love the game.

ayyy elin play with me

Last edited:
Going to play on Mushin! I've made my char but haven't played yet. Watching my friend share screen made me wanna play now ;--; Too bad comp kinda sucks right now to play well. Getting a new one soon. Is anyone else on Mushin? :D

I joined the Bread n Salt bandwagon recently too, i'm a scrubby lvl 12 lyn force master; the name's Zoraida Diamson on the Jiwan server. :p ((Seeing all these cool names others have is making me have ragrets man))

Last edited:
I joined the Bread n Salt bandwagon recently too, i'm a scrubby lvl 12 lyn force master; the name's Zoraida Diamson on the Jiwan server. :p ((Seeing all these cool names others have is making me have ragrets man))

Ah if this makes you feel better, all the cool names are taken already. ;o;

No worries, I'm a scrubby lv13 blade dancer. ;v; I gave force masters a try, and so far it's somewhat fun. xD

Last edited:
Going to play on Mushin! I've made my char but haven't played yet. Watching my friend share screen made me wanna play now ;--; Too bad comp kinda sucks right now to play well. Getting a new one soon. Is anyone else on Mushin? :D

HIIIIIIII! I'm on Mushin -- username is Cvddles. :)

Ah if this makes you feel better, all the cool names are taken already. ;o;

Tbh I was so annoyed by the name I choose that I bought a name change. lol now it's just back to square one trying to snag a decent name. I really want something astronomical and/or mythology related. My only issue is whenever I pick a name, it says it's available but then whenever I click to change it, last minute it'll reject me. ;^;

- - - Post Merge - - -

No worries, I'm a scrubby lv13 blade dancer. ;v; I gave force masters a try, and so far it's somewhat fun. xD

Force master is pretty fun, I especially like the ice attacks more so ;0; That's refreshing to hear that i'm not the only low level on this thread. lol ((I'm almost a lvl 16 now but still))

Last edited:
Hi! I started about a week and a half ago. I'm lvl 41 blade dancer so far on Poharan. Still learning heh. :>

Back