Black & White: C-Gear Skins.

Rockman!

Bells
This is just for those who don't already know ...

20110511152711%21Minccino_C-Gear_skin.png

The password for this one should be leaked sometime today or tomorrow but if you want you can already obtain the Pikachu one.

Pikachu_C-Gear_skin.png

Password: PikachuCGear
Head to the "Promotions" page on the official Global Link site to input the password. You must have a Pokemon Trainer Club account to get it. Just put a Pokemon to sleep, change your skin in "Customize", and wake up your Pokemon to get it.

To be honest, North America is WAAAAY behind with Global Link. I have the Japanese Version and I have so many C-Gear designs to choose from, and a different background design for my Pokedex.

To be honest, North America is WAAAAY behind with Global Link. I have the Japanese Version and I have so many C-Gear designs to choose from, and a different background design for my Pokedex.
Ikr. Japan ftw :)

I'm guessing they're not going to release the Purrloin or Audino skins because the Purrloin one has Japanese text in it and was released from a celebrity in Japan while the Audio one reads "Pokemon Center" yet there's only one Pokemon Center in the USA and it's in NYC. If we're lucky, the U.S might get 2, maybe 3 exclusive C-Gear skins.

Japan:Getting tons of cool stuff to enhance their Pok?mon Black and White like crazy fast
U.S.A.:Gets a C-gear skin Japan got 5 months ago.

I actually found a way to the Japanese website and it had way more stuff released than America.

Japan:Getting tons of cool stuff to enhance their Pok?mon Black and White like crazy fast
U.S.A.:Gets a C-gear skin Japan got 5 months ago.

I actually found a way to the Japanese website and it had way more stuff released than America.

Yaaaay America ):

@blue2kid3: It's still the same old catch, battle, and trade. The Dream World is just an online extension where you can play games with Pokemon and stuff.

White is my first Pokemon game (got it two weeks ago) and to be honest, I have no idea what the heck C-Gear, Dream World, or Global Link is.

White is my first Pokemon game (got it two weeks ago) and to be honest, I have no idea what the heck C-Gear, Dream World, or Global Link is.

I don't have Black or White, but all this sounds weird/complicated. I agree. Not like the good ol' days of the original games... :(

The C-Gear is what is on the bottom screen

the Dream World is where you put a Pokemon in and it dreams and you get items and more Pokemon

Global Link is just the website you access the Dream World on

Try get someone else to explain it. I'm not the best explainer around

Back