• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Birthday song (K.K. Slider)

beffa

hamster mom
Bells
So I just realised I missed K.K. Slider on Saturday (it's almost Tuesday now) and it's the Saturday before my birthday. I haven't TT'd in ages and I don't want to TT two days back and then two days forward again, but I don't want to miss getting K.K. Birthday? Any suggestions? How can I ensure no villagers move out during this time? And if I TT so close to Christmas, will my villagers' wishes change for Toy Day?

If you do not TT forward past toy Day, their wishes should stay the same.. I think.

It must be frustrating having a birthday so close to Christmas. People just give you one gift for both events...

If you do not TT forward past toy Day, their wishes should stay the same.. I think.

It must be frustrating having a birthday so close to Christmas. People just give you one gift for both events...
Hahahaha yeah, my birthday's the 26th. Day after… ;-;

I'm getting an iPhone for Christmas but it's for my birthday too n__n I understand though.
BUT thanks! I'll TT backwards.

Back