Binge Watching.

Hm.. Stranger Things. Haven't watched that much since that. Thinking about re-watching House MD. Not sure I can handle the feels though. Haha c:

i think i managed to watch like five-seven episodes of gilmore girls a day and finished it in like a month lmao

Sherlock! I hadn't watched since like a year and a half ago. With season 4 around the corner I decided I should probably rewatch the previous 3 seasons (+ Christmas special). I used to be a really big fan but not so much these days, tho I still enjoy it.
I also am binge watching x-files but there are like, 9 damn seasons, so that'll keep me busy for a while.

Last edited:
I'm currently binge watching The Fosters, fam.

Just finished Shameless season 1-6 mega binge Starting a Sons of Anarchy binge next.

the last anime i binged watched was yuri on ice and for tv shows it was jessica jones and the walking dead

binge House of cards before season premier of season 5 . watched OA and did caught season premier of Suits on USA. and catch up of Young Pope on HBO Should do a GOT refresh in few weeks to get ready for new season in April-May.

Last edited:
I bingewatch many channel videos on youtube, mostly video game related.
last was a bunch of videos from a channel called SMG4, it's silly stuff but I like it

Last edited:
I'm binge watching through Breaking Bad right now. I found out my library has DVDs of every season so... yeah. When I'm done Breaking Bad, House of Cards and Orange is the New Black will be next - also courtesy of the library.

My library actually has a quite large media collection. It's awesome.

I'm binge watching through Breaking Bad right now. I found out my library has DVDs of every season so... yeah. When I'm done Breaking Bad, House of Cards and Orange is the New Black will be next - also courtesy of the library.

My library actually has a quite large media collection. It's awesome.

thats great library's need all the help and support they can get i highly encourage everyone to donate money or time or both to your local library. Doing catch up on NBC Grimm and Emerald City. re bingeing USA's White Collar show vary good if u never seen it before.

Also it is vary sad i announce that Actor John Hurt passed away, best known as the Wand maker in Harry potter to most.

Back