• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying 🌺BIGG WISHLIST!🌺 FT- IGB/NMT

I have two monochromatic wavy rugs, a green microwave, and I can craft the ironwood kitchenette and cart for free if you supply the materials!

Are you looking for DIYs or the crafted item? I can craft all the craftables on your list :p

Are you looking for DIYs or the crafted item? I can craft all the craftables on your list :p
omg yes i was hoping if someone can craft all for me ;-; !
Post automatically merged:

I have two monochromatic wavy rugs, a green microwave, and I can craft the ironwood kitchenette and cart for free if you supply the materials!
i’d love the 2 rugs & microwave !

The ironwood stuff takes a lot of regular wood and iron... do you have any on hand I could use?

sadly i only have 50 iron ): i used all my regular wood for fences

I'll take the iron! I calculated and the whole ironwood stuff will take 86 regular wood and exactly(!) 50 iron.
So 1NMT each for the 13 craftable items + 4 NMT for the bonsai shelf?
I also have the dish drying rack and pop-up toaster...

Let's just say 15 NMT total since you're providing the iron >.<

I'll take the iron! I calculated and the whole ironwood stuff will take 86 regular wood and exactly(!) 50 iron.
So 1NMT each for the 13 craftable items + 4 NMT for the bonsai shelf?
I also have the dish drying rack and pop-up toaster...

Let's just say 15 NMT total since you're providing the iron >.<
yes that sounds perfect :0
Post automatically merged:

yes that sounds perfect :0
i’ll offer 20 for all’

i have the dish rack, knife block, and pop-up toaster! i’m not sure how much IGB to ask for in return, though...how about 50k? i can go lower for sure. just wanna help out :)

i have the dish rack, knife block, and pop-up toaster! i’m not sure how much IGB to ask for in return, though...how about 50k? i can go lower for sure. just wanna help out :)
hi i can give you 60k for the knife block!

Back