• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying 🌺BIGG WISHLIST!🌺 FT- IGB/NMT

hey! I have an ironwood chair DIY if you'd like it! does 1 NMT sound ok?

I have two monochromatic wavy rugs, a green microwave, and I can craft the ironwood kitchenette and cart for free if you supply the materials!

Are you looking for DIYs or the crafted item? I can craft all the craftables on your list :p

Are you looking for DIYs or the crafted item? I can craft all the craftables on your list :p
omg yes i was hoping if someone can craft all for me ;-; !
Post automatically merged:

I have two monochromatic wavy rugs, a green microwave, and I can craft the ironwood kitchenette and cart for free if you supply the materials!
i’d love the 2 rugs & microwave !

The ironwood stuff takes a lot of regular wood and iron... do you have any on hand I could use?

The ironwood stuff takes a lot of regular wood and iron... do you have any on hand I could use?
sadly i only have 50 iron ): i used all my regular wood for fences

sadly i only have 50 iron ): i used all my regular wood for fences

I'll take the iron! I calculated and the whole ironwood stuff will take 86 regular wood and exactly(!) 50 iron.
So 1NMT each for the 13 craftable items + 4 NMT for the bonsai shelf?
I also have the dish drying rack and pop-up toaster...

Let's just say 15 NMT total since you're providing the iron >.<

I'll take the iron! I calculated and the whole ironwood stuff will take 86 regular wood and exactly(!) 50 iron.
So 1NMT each for the 13 craftable items + 4 NMT for the bonsai shelf?
I also have the dish drying rack and pop-up toaster...

Let's just say 15 NMT total since you're providing the iron >.<
yes that sounds perfect :0
Post automatically merged:

yes that sounds perfect :0
i’ll offer 20 for all’

i have the dish rack, knife block, and pop-up toaster! i’m not sure how much IGB to ask for in return, though...how about 50k? i can go lower for sure. just wanna help out :)

i have the dish rack, knife block, and pop-up toaster! i’m not sure how much IGB to ask for in return, though...how about 50k? i can go lower for sure. just wanna help out :)
hi i can give you 60k for the knife block!

hi i can give you 60k for the knife block!
ah so you don’t need the others? sounds good tho! lmk when you can trade

UPDATE: i have the rosewood floor too if you want it!

Last edited:
Back