Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Are you the type who enjoys being dwarfed by giants or standing tall among tinies? Do you have a preference for the size of your villagers. And if so, which types and what size? I enjoy giant peppies, lol!

Tiny, always. Small animals are always the cutest.

ahh i love the tiny ones! they are just so cute watching how the flowers go up to their heads when they walk in them.

I love the tiny villagers, especially hamsters! I love when they walk through the flowers and you can barely see them, lol.

WOW, all tinies!! I am the only one thus far who loves the giants!

hahah you always come up with interesting or new questions/topics! Since Ive been surrounded with really tall people all my life, I enjoy "standing tall among tinies!" Im not sure if I have a preference for the size of my villagers. I think I rather look for whatever it cute and I guess sometimes small = cute. The squirrels have won over my heart over hamsters and mouse villagers. Their tail is just so nice and cute when they walk around town. Kidd is adorable and replaced marshal who I loved very much but accidentally lost through time traveling. Kidd's tall, blue, lean, but fashionable and super caring<3 An exception to my squirrel villager love.

I enjoy all villager personality types, gives variety. Even though I find normal and peppy villagers adorable and relate to them most (book reading, baking, being a scholar, gardening etc), I wouldn't just want those two types to be the only types in my town. I like Sheldon my jock squirrel. He's yellow ball of energy and buff, dont know why but I find him super cute because of that. Of course, if I actually said that to him and if he can respond back, he probably wouldnt like that fact. He's always taking manly advice from Static, apparently Static is the man/alpha of the town : p

Above anything else, what drew me to acnl game in the first place is the villager cuteness! I know this game is for all ages but I still enjoy cute characters! My friends think this game is for 5-10 year old lol

Thank you, pearly19 :) That is very sweet of you to say. And LOL, I know what you mean. People are like, 'Isn't that a kid's game?' and I'm like, 'Nope, it's a game for people who like to have fun and who love cute animals!'

Giant Bears and Wolves. YES. I also love super tiny villagers like the hamsters.

So right now I think I'm gonna have my all Bear town full of giant bears and another town as a "tiny town" someday.

TinyTown. Cute name for a town :)

I don't think I have any tiny villagers, all of mine are medium or large. I guess I prefer... medium! Come on, give the medium ones some love! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hm, I'm one of those rare people who actually like being short? I'm 5'1" and actually wish I were even shorter lol. Being tall just is not me, at all.

I don't think I have any tiny villagers, all of mine are medium or large. I guess I prefer... medium! Come on, give the medium ones some love! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hm, I'm one of those rare people who actually like being short? I'm 5'1" and actually wish I were even shorter lol. Being tall just is not me, at all.

Aah, I agree. Most of my villagers are medium sized. :D I have a few tinies but mostly medium sized villagers.

I have no preference. I don't think I have very many tiny villagers though, they seem to range from medium to big but are most consistently medium. I do hope to acquire Stitches soon when I can force Fuchsia out, and I think he's tiny, so I guess that's a start?

I just like who I like and their size is not a factor.

middle? i don't eeally likebears or gorillas because they're huge, but sometiems villagers who look like a floating head shen they're standing in flowers are ridiculous haha. they can be cute though. don't really care about size to be honest, i have had both big and small villagers that i've liked :>

I have this thing for mice and squirrels, but I also like quite a few medium sized villagers. Overall I'd say I prefer small villagers though.

I don't really have a size preference but I like a mix of tall and short villagers.In my town Fonebone,I have three big bears and four squirrels and it's fun to see them hanging out together.

I am not a big fan of the really big villagers. I prefer medium and smaller. Though most of my town is of medium sized ones with a couple of tinies swimmingin the flowers. :D I like the medium because they are roughly the size of your character. So I don't have to bend my neck too much. But a few flower-swimmers are just too adorable to miss out on!

Back