Big or Little Villagers?

I prefer tiny villagers like frogs, hamsters and squirrels. I have nothing against big ones but the tiny ones are just so cute. :)

My two favourite villagers and normal-sized though. Lol

I guess that you could say I prefer medium size, if that's what the height of wolves are. xD

But omg yes, small villagers are adorable too. Marshal and Molly are the town's little people, and just watching either of them walking around dancing, planting a flower that ranges around their size just makes me go "awwww". I have this fascination of watching my villager's tails bob up and and down. It seems I don't care for villagers with no tails or short tails. xP

Super tall villagers freak me out and Idk why lmao. Tiny ones are cute but I also like the normal height ones.

Honestly, I prefer the small-medium ones. The big ones are bit too big for my liking and I usually tend to get rid of them. However, the tiny ones like Flurry are sometimes a pain in the ass to find xD I can't even count on two hands the amount of times I needed her for something and had to spend a good 20 minutes going about town looking for her. And then she just pops out of nowhere like nothing happened and she was there the whole time >.>

I love the tiny villagers, especially the squirrels. I love how their heads stick out of the flowers, like theyre part of the flower.

The Marshal, Poppy, and Mint flowers grow fairly often in my town.

I prefer a mixture of both, but I think I like small villagers the most (I like the duckie characters the best).

I don't really have any sort of preference

though the next game should have giant villagers

like ones that just completely tower over you and have to look straight down when you talk to them

I like taller animals like Ostriches, Eagles, Deer, Cats and Rabbits but I don't really like the shorter ones like Mice and Hamsters.

I like having a good mix! If they're all tiny, I'd feel weird, if they're all giant, also weird.

Let's see, in my main village I have five giants and four tinies, about half and half is perfect. :)

Back