• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Best video games of the year

That was a fantastic list. The absence of Radiant Dawn is questionable, but the rest of the list = amazing.

Well, if it is fox, no wonder they said EA made The Orange Box, when they only made the PS3 version....which isn't even out yet.

Dolts.

Old media is pretty much videogame illiterate. =o

oh... do I need to explain to anyone what "old media" is?

JJRamone2 said:
Well, if it is fox, no wonder they said EA made The Orange Box, when they only made the PS3 version....which isn't even out yet.

Dolts.
I didn't notice that until you pointed it out.

Its an ok list...

Super_Naruto said:
Ratchet and Clank what a joke, lol.
Uhh....that game was fantastic. At least twice as good as Galaxy in my opinion.

Way to judge a game you haven't played, dolt.

Super_Naruto said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Super_Naruto said:
Rating games without playing them what a joke, lol.
I've played it before at a friend's house. It was cool I guess but seriously...lol...it's not one of the top games of the year.
You played the PS3 one? Seriously man...

Bulerias said:
Super_Naruto said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Super_Naruto said:
Rating games without playing them what a joke, lol.
I've played it before at a friend's house. It was cool I guess but seriously...lol...it's not one of the top games of the year.
You played the PS3 one? Seriously man...
Indeed.

While R&C isn't a ground-breaking series, the PS3 one is really good.

Back