• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Best video games of the year

That was a fantastic list. The absence of Radiant Dawn is questionable, but the rest of the list = amazing.

Well, if it is fox, no wonder they said EA made The Orange Box, when they only made the PS3 version....which isn't even out yet.

Dolts.

Old media is pretty much videogame illiterate. =o

oh... do I need to explain to anyone what "old media" is?

JJRamone2 said:
Well, if it is fox, no wonder they said EA made The Orange Box, when they only made the PS3 version....which isn't even out yet.

Dolts.
I didn't notice that until you pointed it out.

Its an ok list...

Super_Naruto said:
Ratchet and Clank what a joke, lol.
Uhh....that game was fantastic. At least twice as good as Galaxy in my opinion.

Way to judge a game you haven't played, dolt.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Super_Naruto said:
Rating games without playing them what a joke, lol.
I've played it before at a friend's house. It was cool I guess but seriously...lol...it's not one of the top games of the year.

Super_Naruto said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Super_Naruto said:
I've played it before at a friend's house. It was cool I guess but seriously...lol...it's not one of the top games of the year.
You played the PS3 one? Seriously man...

Bulerias said:
Super_Naruto said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Super_Naruto said:
You played the PS3 one? Seriously man...
Indeed.

While R&C isn't a ground-breaking series, the PS3 one is really good.

Back