Pokémon Best Pokemon recieved from Wonder Trade?

Got a shiny 20th anniversary Mew. 99% sure it's hacked, but since I'll never use it it doesn't matter to me.

I got a shiny Poochyena and a shiny Espurr. They don't seem hacked but they are most likely cloned, but still free shinies!

level 100 shiny dialga...I didn't even know it was a shiny until I traded it on!! It was probably hacked though >_<

Shiny lvl. 100 Mew(It was hacked in). It was exactly what I needed for the National Pokedex at the time, and boy, did it come in handy. I never had a Mew before, so it would have been a pain to get otherwise..

I usually wonder trade during Wonder Trade Wednesday when the Youtuber TheKingNappy holds it. You can get some real goodies C:

Last edited:
Shiny lvl. 100 Mew(It was hacked in). It was exactly what I needed for the National Pokedex at the time, and boy, did it come in handy. I never had a Mew before, so it would have been a pain to get otherwise..

I usually wonder trade during Wonder Trade Wednesday when the Youtuber TheKingNappy holds it. You can get some real goodies C:

i tried once all i got was actually bidoofs lmao

I got a shiny Phione, a hacked Shiny V-Create Rayqauza, and a shiny Kyurem as my best so far.

got a shiny cleffa just now, super cute.. almost missed it was shiny cause the ears are kinda dark there as well..

A shiny Zekrom!!!! I was so happy when I got him. I got him in one of my first wonder trades and at first I didn't even know he was a shiny legendary pokemon because I had just started playing my Pokemon game!

The best legit pokemon i got from wonder trade is shiny Lugia but theothers came from twitch stream.

Shiny Skunktank. Unfortunately idk if I have it anymore.

Got a lvl 100 shiny Ninetales from wonder trade about a year ago that I continue to treasure to this day.

Because, y'know, who wouldn't?

A shiny 6 IV Honedge o_O which I traded to get a friend a shiny he really wanted, because I was too lazy to breed for it! Yaaay. The second was a shiny Heatran, it must've been hard to get a shiny legendary. But, a lot of others I found useful to breed for and stuff and had special balls, like Moon Ball, Dream Ball, etc. O:

got a level 100 shiny greninja with some weird ribbon lel it look badass so idfc how legit it actually is but since it passed i guess :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahh it was some battle maison ribbon thing heh

man just got a rayquaza from wt wonder if it's old or just hax cause it had this "traveled through space and time" message... hmm

Last edited:
got a shiny ralts and someone who caught a gen v amoonguss with a master ball? lol idek if it's actually caught or just ps'd but why would people powersave that lol

Back