Pokémon Best Pokemon recieved from Wonder Trade?

A regular level 10 joltik. It was a really nice surprise since it was so cute, and i love electric types

got a zigzagoon named ziggy★dust lol. por favor.. save that for legendaries!

and a kecleon name "h.o.e." lmaoo. and yeah i got some bred stuff you can't get in ruby from peeps with x/y game so that was noice.

A leafeon I think! I regret ever selling my pokemon games... ;-; I can't wait for sun and moon though, i'll get moon for sure!

got a shiny psyduck last night, seems more legit than auslove but then i don't really care too much x))

got a shiny typhlosion last night level 100 too so that was noice. shame its defense was so bad lol

I don't get how everyone keeps getting shiny Pokemon from Wonder Trade. I get stuck with hundreds of Zigzagoons and Magikarps! The only one I've gotten was a Lucario!

Last edited:
I don't get how everyone keeps getting shiny Pokemon from Wonder Trade. I get stuck with hundreds of Zigzagoons and Magikarps! The only one I've gotten was a Lucario!

idk if WTWednesdays is still a thing but yeah twitch and just weekends/holidays in general are good

I just got a Zygarde! I feel so bad for the poor guy who wondertraded it to me though as I gave him a Dunsparce...oops!

Last edited:
a lapras that said it was hatched in 2032 or something lmao. I wish i kept it because it actually made my day

Back