• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Pokémon Best Pokemon recieved from Wonder Trade?

Got a shiny 20th anniversary Mew. 99% sure it's hacked, but since I'll never use it it doesn't matter to me.

I got a shiny Poochyena and a shiny Espurr. They don't seem hacked but they are most likely cloned, but still free shinies!

level 100 shiny dialga...I didn't even know it was a shiny until I traded it on!! It was probably hacked though >_<

Shiny lvl. 100 Mew(It was hacked in). It was exactly what I needed for the National Pokedex at the time, and boy, did it come in handy. I never had a Mew before, so it would have been a pain to get otherwise..

I usually wonder trade during Wonder Trade Wednesday when the Youtuber TheKingNappy holds it. You can get some real goodies C:

Last edited:
Shiny lvl. 100 Mew(It was hacked in). It was exactly what I needed for the National Pokedex at the time, and boy, did it come in handy. I never had a Mew before, so it would have been a pain to get otherwise..

I usually wonder trade during Wonder Trade Wednesday when the Youtuber TheKingNappy holds it. You can get some real goodies C:

i tried once all i got was actually bidoofs lmao

I got a shiny Phione, a hacked Shiny V-Create Rayqauza, and a shiny Kyurem as my best so far.

got a shiny cleffa just now, super cute.. almost missed it was shiny cause the ears are kinda dark there as well..

A shiny Zekrom!!!! I was so happy when I got him. I got him in one of my first wonder trades and at first I didn't even know he was a shiny legendary pokemon because I had just started playing my Pokemon game!

The best legit pokemon i got from wonder trade is shiny Lugia but theothers came from twitch stream.

Shiny Skunktank. Unfortunately idk if I have it anymore.

Got a lvl 100 shiny Ninetales from wonder trade about a year ago that I continue to treasure to this day.

Because, y'know, who wouldn't?

A shiny 6 IV Honedge o_O which I traded to get a friend a shiny he really wanted, because I was too lazy to breed for it! Yaaay. The second was a shiny Heatran, it must've been hard to get a shiny legendary. But, a lot of others I found useful to breed for and stuff and had special balls, like Moon Ball, Dream Ball, etc. O:

got a level 100 shiny greninja with some weird ribbon lel it look badass so idfc how legit it actually is but since it passed i guess :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahh it was some battle maison ribbon thing heh

man just got a rayquaza from wt wonder if it's old or just hax cause it had this "traveled through space and time" message... hmm

Last edited:
got a shiny ralts and someone who caught a gen v amoonguss with a master ball? lol idek if it's actually caught or just ps'd but why would people powersave that lol

Back