• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Best personality types to have 2 or more of?

I personally find it nice to have at least 2 smug villagers. I find their personalities to be pleasant, and I like so many of their designs! I've said to a few people that I could probably have a whole island of smug villagers, and I wouldn't mind. XD

Peppy, jock, or cranky! These are fun personalities to me. I'm not a fan of the smug types. Really not fond of snooty, either.

I tend to like peppy and jock types as they're more upbeat/positive, and usually active when I'm playing. The cranky I love for their interactions with the other types. Especially when I see a cranky talking to a lazy. I will run to listen to that conversation.

I tend to have at least two normal and peppy villagers! I don't worry too much about making sure I have one of every personality type, so I tend to end up with at least 3 or more normal villagers, and generally 2 peppy villagers!

I like the lazy and sisterly personalities the most, which is ironic, because I don't have any sisterly villagers, but I would totally have Mira, if we had more than 10 villagers, like in Population Growing.

My lazies are Doc, Stu, and Sasha.

The others are okay, except for the cranky villagers, I don't like how they lost their charm by noticably trying to act, "old", in this game, even more so than in the other games, to the point of being boring, and having almost no personality to me in my opinion, when most cranky villagers don't even look old at all!

Normals, snooty's and either smug/or cranky there's also a unique other villager in these catorgies.
I find it so hard to find a jock or peppy. There should be more ucchi/older sister villagers honestly.

As long as you're friends with the smug and snooty's they are quite softies; I've had Vivian for so long, and have never seen her do anything bad to anyone on the Island.

I would say jocks. You can be terrorized by their work-out regimes all the time and listen to their dreams of wanting to do the pec dance in front of millions. You'll find them working out in spooky areas or maybe in front of your house as soon as you start the game. You might get something nice like an astrology reading of your muscles and them complimenting you.

I think they're actually really nice despite being obsessed about muscles. I have three of them.

Back