• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Best New Normal Villager - NEW VILLAGERS POLLS

Who's your favorite new Normal villager ?

• Megan

Votes: 36 16.4%
  • Ione

Votes: 175 79.9%
  • Zoe

Votes: 22 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ione for sure. I wasn’t planning on taking her when I first saw the direct but she’s so beautiful in game that I just had to take her when I saw her while I was villager hunting.

Ione glows in the dark
Post automatically merged:

So yeah I picked her

Megan. she's adorable.
Ione has a neat design, but I don't feel she fits too well as a normal personality villager.

I voted for Ione but I like all the normal villagers. In fact Megan is the only (adult) bear that I like and I really like Zoe's design and colour scheme.

100% Ione for me! I adore her galaxy theme.

When the game launched I felt absolutely nothing for Megan. But I recently met her on a mystery island and she seemed really sweet so I'm giving her a try. She's not my usual style, but I thought I would invite her for a bit and see how it goes.

Zoe I'm completely neutral on. I wouldn't be upset if she was a random move in, but I wouldn't try to keep her if she wanted to leave.

Ione is really cute! I will probably consider getting her at some point.

I went with Megan here just because I like bears and the color purple so it was a good combination for me.

Really wish Ione was a sisterly because I’d get her for sure! But I already have three normals 😬

My vote goes for Ione, I already found her design very appealing when I saw her the first time because of her soothing colors and her galaxy tail but now that I know she glows in the dark I almost want her on my island. I already got Kiki and I don't want multiple Normal villager so we'll see...

Megan is underrated though, because she has great colors too and a very sweet face.

I don't know about Zoe, usually I like weird and unique villagers but there's something unsettling about her...

I've gotta say Ione on this one as well. I love a lot of the normal villagers, so I'm not sure if she'd ever be a dreamie of mine, but she does have a really gorgeous and mysterious design. Her glow-in-the-dark features are really unique as well.
I'm pretty neutral on both Megan and Zoe—they're cute but I don't feel terribly strongly about either.

Zoe > Megan > Ione

First off, I'm a huge sucker for the style of eyes that Zoe has. That's the eye style I first stepped off of the train with in the early 2000s, picked solely by the way I responded to Rover. I've used those eyes ever since and they're very special to me. Is that the sole reason Zoe's at the top here for me?
It's about 60-70% of the reason why, yes. 😅
I also like her teal colouring and I also really like the anteater design.

Megan's got a nice colouring and her side smile is cute! I've never personally interacted with her in ACNH but I can definitely appreciate her as a normal bear, and the first one at that! 🥰

Ione's alright, but I'm not huge on the stellar theme/aesthetic. I've heard she glows in the dark, which is unique, but that novelty isn't enough for me, unfortunately. Maybe when/if I see her in-game my opinion could change, but for now, she's an 'eh' for me.

man Ione was in my campsite recently and I regret not taking her. the reason I didn't is because she just doesn't look like a normal villager to me—which I'm sure is good for people who don't like the more basic looking normal villagers! she is soooo pretty but gives off such snooty vibes haha.

Zoe is almost cute but alas, the anteaters lose me by not having mouths lol. and I have an irrational dislike of Megan bc her eyes remind me too much of Five Nights at Freddy's lol

1. Ione - She is overall a fun addition and has some cool attributes about her. I keep teetering on if I like the tail or think it's kind of tacky. Not sure I really plan on having her since I have already cycled through 3 Squirrels, but she is a pretty villager that my friend is gunning for anyway.

2. Megan - Nice coloring, but I don't like the slanted and off center mouth. I don't understand it. Though at least it isn't Chevre's chin mouth... disgusting!

3. Zoe - My least favorite new villager. The coloring just seems all over the place, and I never cared for the lack of mouths on the Anteaters to the point I dread cycling through an Anteater down the line cause it'll bug me as it also bugs me on Tom Nook himself. When I take one in, it certainly won't be her.

I like Megan the best. Honestly, Ione isn’t bad, but I can’t get over her tail. There’s no swirl in her tail and it just looks flat. It’s like that on her Amiibo card and I was hoping they would fix it in the game, but it didn’t happen. I saw it, and I just couldn’t unsee it. That’s why my vote goes to Megan. As for Zoe, I’m sure she’s nice, but I just prefer Megan.

Back