• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Best K.K. Slider Song!

Farobi

not a bad member
Bells
Switch
7016-2649-0314
Isabelle
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Coco
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
Peach (Fruit)
Waluigi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Classic Easter Egg
Gold Super Mailbox
I haven't heard most of them, but K.K. Disco seems cool.

What are your favorites? Also what are some good songs for the Music Box*

*Music Box is made by a big clam shell and a music album.

I love K.K. Jongara! (How long do I have to wait before I get it!? ACK.)

I came here to write the exact same thing! Everyone should listen to the live version.

You can get them every Saturday after 8pm.

Last edited:
Bubblegum K.K. (けけアイドル)
K.K. Disco (けけディスコ)
K.K. Jongara (けけじょんがら)
K.K. Bazaar (けけロマ)
K.K. Adventure (けけハリウッド)
K.K. Flamenco (けけフラメンコ)
K.K. Synth (けけトロニカ)
K.K. Stroll (おさんぽ)
K.K. Island (どうぶつのしま)

Going by airchecks, my favorites are K.K. Swing, K.K. Sonata, K.K. Aria, and K.K. Jazz. I suppose the best new ones are K.K. Disco and K.K. Groove.

I love K.K. Jongara! (How long do I have to wait before I get it!? ACK.)

That was the first one I got, and I even got two (made one into a music box) - possibly because the game detected that I was having my other two characters pick up music, only to throw on the ground for my mayor to pick up. Or maybe it was just the notorious random number generator.

As for the question in the OP, I'm not sure yet. I've only had the club for one Saturday. But I do like Jongara a lot.

You can get them every Saturday after 8pm.

Last Saturday I tried that. First thing, I requested the song. K.K. played it. But, after he finished, I didn't get a copy of the music in my inventory. I was so disappointed! :( He did give me a copy of the second song he played. (Which wasn't Jongara.) Was that supposed to happen? I thought he'd always give a copy of the first requested song. :confused:

My favorite right now is K.K. Bubblegum. Also for some reason even though it's kind of a depressing song, I like K.K. Lament. I dunno, it's relaxing to me.

K.K. Condor was my fave for the first three
K.K. Jongara is my fave for new leaf
I also like K.K. Oasis, K.K. Bazaar, K.K. Synth, and K.K. Adventure

I have K.K. Bossa on the music box. It played in my house in WW, so I had to request this one first.

I'm surprised nobody said K.K. Bossa yet...

As for new ones, I like K.K. Bazaar and K.K. Space!

KK Folk- Probably my favorite, it is catchy, and it reminds me of my favorite villager and one of my first villager ever in animal crossing, kabuki.
Bubblegum K.K.-some may say it is annoying but I could just listen to it all day, it is so catchy! Both the aircheck and the live performance!
Go KK Rider- just got it off the Happy Home Showcase, it sounds really awesome, but I haven't seen the live performance.
KK Synth- Before Aika Village ruined it for me, I thought it was cheerful
KK Aria- relaxing, and the only other time I have seen Aria, the first being Wind God's Aria.
DJ KK- catchy, plus I'm named DJ (No, not after Full House) , so it reminds of myself

I hate Hypno KK. And no, Aika Village is not responsible for this one. It just reminds me so much of the song of unhealing.

Back