• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Bell Tree Direct - 9.8.2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the should do the apple right now. I mean the beach collectibles are exciting and new still. Why rush to get the next thing? Then there will be a long time with no new thing, and it'll be a little boring here in comparison. I like that there's something to look forward to. I can't wait til the next big event, mabye Halloween??

I don't think the should do the apple right now. I mean the beach collectibles are exciting and new still. Why rush to get the next thing? Then there will be a long time with no new thing, and it'll be a little boring here in comparison. I like that there's something to look forward to. I can't wait til the next big event, mabye Halloween??

Halloween soon :)
Then a winter fair maybe :)

I don't think we'll see an Apple until after new years :L

WOW that was fast. Finally got the flippin ice cream tho, I can stop stalking for restocks now yayyy

Yeah, that was quick holy~ ;o

I managed to get one of each though, yay! c:

I'm kind of amazed, considering the crap internet speed at my work.

Last edited:
OMG I finally got one of each! I'm so happy that I finally got to be apart of a restock <3

It went so fast! This time I can't even blame my phone, I am on the landline. My fingers are just too slow...

Congratulations everybody that got some things.

Didn't need anymore popsicles, got seven ice cream swirls though!

I wish I got another set of the summer collectables! >.<

Congrats to everybody that got collectables this restock! :)

darn I missed out again >.<

ice cream swirl *sniff*

Last edited:
darn I missed out again >.<

ice cream swirl *sniff*

If its any consolation, i was on and watching the countdown happen. I got 1 icecream swirl in my cart, checked out... And never got it. It was bought before i could check out. So yeah, it was suuuuuper fast. I think there is 2 more restocks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back