• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Bell Tree Direct - 9.8.2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the should do the apple right now. I mean the beach collectibles are exciting and new still. Why rush to get the next thing? Then there will be a long time with no new thing, and it'll be a little boring here in comparison. I like that there's something to look forward to. I can't wait til the next big event, mabye Halloween??

I don't think the should do the apple right now. I mean the beach collectibles are exciting and new still. Why rush to get the next thing? Then there will be a long time with no new thing, and it'll be a little boring here in comparison. I like that there's something to look forward to. I can't wait til the next big event, mabye Halloween??

Halloween soon :)
Then a winter fair maybe :)

I don't think we'll see an Apple until after new years :L

WOW that was fast. Finally got the flippin ice cream tho, I can stop stalking for restocks now yayyy

Yeah, that was quick holy~ ;o

I managed to get one of each though, yay! c:

I'm kind of amazed, considering the crap internet speed at my work.

Last edited:
OMG I finally got one of each! I'm so happy that I finally got to be apart of a restock <3

It went so fast! This time I can't even blame my phone, I am on the landline. My fingers are just too slow...

Congratulations everybody that got some things.

Didn't need anymore popsicles, got seven ice cream swirls though!

I wish I got another set of the summer collectables! >.<

Congrats to everybody that got collectables this restock! :)

darn I missed out again >.<

ice cream swirl *sniff*

Last edited:
darn I missed out again >.<

ice cream swirl *sniff*

If its any consolation, i was on and watching the countdown happen. I got 1 icecream swirl in my cart, checked out... And never got it. It was bought before i could check out. So yeah, it was suuuuuper fast. I think there is 2 more restocks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back