• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Bell Tree Direct - 10.19.2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
EXCITED FOR THE FAIRRRR CANT WAIT OMG <333

Ill be sure to follow on twitter when I get on my laptop :D

What I did while I listened to the podcast:

http://www.belltreeforums.com/tags.php?tag=pokemon

http://www.belltreeforums.com/tags.php?tag=smash+bros

Takes a bit of time for the tag to update but it SHOULD very soon be listing all the threads that are related to those games

:D :D :D

Fantasy Life can't wait.

<3 tina OR/AS represnt

jesus ****ing christ my ears rip the ****ing headphone users oh my god.

Who got the dark candies?

3 people.

1:02:47 - IT'S ME QUESTION <3 <3
rpyxgi7s4thuivwbehki.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

Mods weren't the purpose of the dark candys to give them away could you give some away and not hoard them? (Don't kill me.)

Someone's mad that he didn't get one.

I do feel like having a bulletin board makes things cleaner. As oppose to everything being in hq.

god bless the mods
thank you all for being awesome!!!! :) cant wait for the fair and everything else new ;v; <3333

Whoops forgot to include this, it's very important:

Kaiaa asked me to include the following image as it is relevant to the Smash Bros. conversation:

15323053819_54dd89e8d9_c.jpg

Did everything get restocked? Because it looks like everything's been and gone lol.

I always miss the restock! Therefore, I will never sleep again :3

New event, it sounds like fun ^_^ Already purchased the yellow candy. Can't wait to see what's next!

/sudden urge to hoard tbt

About time you finally make a Pokemon board
#priorities

hehehehe, finally some action in this forum, pretty sure those restocks are going to spice everything :D
Excited to see what kind of new collectibles there's going to be *_*

Gah.. Always too late for the restocks!

Can't wait for the Fair though! ^_______^

I'm ashamed of myself for being asleep. I missed everything! I'm also annoyed you crushed my cake dreams.

Can't believe I missed the re stock, oh well one day. Looking forward to the Halloween event :).

Excited about the fair! :)

Also if you guys want people to actually pass the dark candy around, it has to be a serious curse, like losing TBT every day you have it or something. I'm curious to know what the curse is though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back