• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Smash Bros Bell Tree Battlefield #1 (Smash Tournament)

I won against taj 3-1 in some close matches
GGs as always
For future reference, semi-finals are only Bo3 while Finals and Grand Finals are Bo5. But I will report it as 3-1 anyway since you did the matches :)

For future reference, semi-finals are only Bo3 while Finals and Grand Finals are Bo5. But I will report it as 3-1 anyway since you did the matches :)
Even though it was labeled as semi-finals, we played to bo5 due to the fact that it was the winners finals. Hopefully this clears some possible confusion

Even though it was labeled as semi-finals, we played to bo5 due to the fact that it was the winners finals. Hopefully this clears some possible confusion
@Trundle
Yeah OP says Winners finals, losers finals, and grand finals are best of 5... challonge labels it as semi-finals but if you look at the bracket it would technically be winners finals.

@Trundle
Yeah OP says Winners finals, losers finals, and grand finals are best of 5... challonge labels it as semi-finals but if you look at the bracket it would technically be winners finals.
Oh, yeah, you're both right. I definitely misread the Finals Reset. Thanks guys and good catch!

Defeated shawo 3-1. Great set! Congrats to shawo on 3rd!!

toad, looks like it’s just you and me brother

Back