Befriend every villager challenge

SweetLamb

Bells
Spring Shamrock
This is a challenge I've been sort of half-heartedly doing since I started my new town and decided to make an official thing now. I'm posting it here because it's more of a personal thing, but of course if anyone else wants to do this too they can!

Rules:
The goal here is to befriend every villager in the game (not sure if I will be including Amiibo villagers in this or not due to them being difficult to move out). There's no real time limit, but there are a few guidelines I'm using for this:

1. Villagers are not allowed to move out until I have their picture, if I can help it (obviously there's no way to fully stop everyone from ever moving out but if I can stop them I must).

2. I must talk to every villager at least once a day and write them letters weekly to increase friendship.

3. I can't ignore pings or decline favors unless there is absolutely no way I could complete it (mainly in the case of signatures but there may be other situations too).

4. If there is a villager in my campsite and I have room for them I must convince them to move in. To help this I typically don't let my villager count drop below 9 but it hasn't been a big issue anyway.

There are probably more things I could add to make this more of a challenge but really I just want this to be a fun little goal, so I'm not going to take it too seriously.
-----

Pictures obtained:
Dora the mouse
Hamphrey the hamster
Rowan the tiger
Rudy the cat
Violet the ape/gorilla
(itallics means said villager has moved out)

Pictures needed (current villagers):
Ankha the cat
Bree the mouse
Frita the sheep
Gabi the rabbit
Julian the horse
Moe the cat

Missed pictures (villager moved out before I could get it):
Ken the chicken
Sylvia the kangaroo
Winnie the horse

So yeah sorry if that was worded at all messily but I wanted to write this down because I think this could be fun. ^^ Also I may document this or at least villagers moving in/out but we'll see.

I was lurking in statistics and saw this under the latest blog entry lol. Seems fun! Time consuming too, but still fun. :) I think it might be interesting to see if you come to love villagers who you never cared for before and maybe have some new favorites!

Back