• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Befriend every villager challenge

SweetLamb

Bells
Spring Shamrock
This is a challenge I've been sort of half-heartedly doing since I started my new town and decided to make an official thing now. I'm posting it here because it's more of a personal thing, but of course if anyone else wants to do this too they can!

Rules:
The goal here is to befriend every villager in the game (not sure if I will be including Amiibo villagers in this or not due to them being difficult to move out). There's no real time limit, but there are a few guidelines I'm using for this:

1. Villagers are not allowed to move out until I have their picture, if I can help it (obviously there's no way to fully stop everyone from ever moving out but if I can stop them I must).

2. I must talk to every villager at least once a day and write them letters weekly to increase friendship.

3. I can't ignore pings or decline favors unless there is absolutely no way I could complete it (mainly in the case of signatures but there may be other situations too).

4. If there is a villager in my campsite and I have room for them I must convince them to move in. To help this I typically don't let my villager count drop below 9 but it hasn't been a big issue anyway.

There are probably more things I could add to make this more of a challenge but really I just want this to be a fun little goal, so I'm not going to take it too seriously.
-----

Pictures obtained:
Dora the mouse
Hamphrey the hamster
Rowan the tiger
Rudy the cat
Violet the ape/gorilla
(itallics means said villager has moved out)

Pictures needed (current villagers):
Ankha the cat
Bree the mouse
Frita the sheep
Gabi the rabbit
Julian the horse
Moe the cat

Missed pictures (villager moved out before I could get it):
Ken the chicken
Sylvia the kangaroo
Winnie the horse

So yeah sorry if that was worded at all messily but I wanted to write this down because I think this could be fun. ^^ Also I may document this or at least villagers moving in/out but we'll see.

I was lurking in statistics and saw this under the latest blog entry lol. Seems fun! Time consuming too, but still fun. :) I think it might be interesting to see if you come to love villagers who you never cared for before and maybe have some new favorites!

Back